January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most don’t have a problem with Kofi actually losing. Finn, Bryan, AJ, Seth, all aren’t “believable” against Brock but all got in offense and got to look strong. Absolutely no reason Kofi shouldn’t have gotten to look somewhat strong also keeping in mind they ended Smackdown early which made it even more unnecessary. Why make him look like such a loser on such a big TV debut? If Kofi gets in good offense, this discussion would not be happening

folks really wanted to see kofi get some "offense" and take multiple trips to suplex city all night :lol:
vince already gave the marks a seth rollins clean win over brock, he's not going to bless them again

Most don’t have a problem with Kofi actually losing. Finn, Bryan, AJ, Seth, all aren’t “believable” against Brock but all got in offense and got to look strong. Absolutely no reason Kofi shouldn’t have gotten to look somewhat strong also keeping in mind they ended Smackdown early which made it even more unnecessary. Why make him look like such a loser on such a big TV debut? If Kofi gets in good offense, this discussion would not be happening

Exactly, and the people trying to rationalize this as “it was a good run, and this was good for him” just sound silly. But I think we all knew something was up when it was 8:50 and the match wasn’t even set up yet. A good comparison would be Bryan/Sheamus, but with Kofi already having his moment, there’s no way he gets the title back anytime soon, especially with Brock holding it. They made Kofi look like a complete chump, and they made him look like that to an extra portion of people who may not have watched wrestling in ages. That was gross.

yaq5m5dgskq31.jpg

garbage trash *** daniele bryan had a 'competitive' match vs borck

if that bum can get that, tell me why kofi cant and i should be happy about that

Ok, I will tell you. Because you're an idealist and just because Kofi had a great championship run, you think he deserves to lose his title with class.

Well, reality is, beating Kofi within seconds means alot more for Brock then having any type of match with him. It means more than Kofi having any offense, because Brock and his story is more important then Kofi right now, that's why.

It doesn't matter if Kofi deserves a fair defeat, it's not what is best for whatever story they are doing.

If you want a happy ending all the time, go watch some Pixar films.

I’m gonna end up watching SD through Twitter at this point. So there is no real reason to stay home and watch. Guess I’ll try and have a life on Friday night and catch the Hulu upload the next day.

I hope Vince is so occupied with FOX that he can leave Raw to Heyman.

I think Brock defends the belt at SSeries and Cain gets involved and he drops the belt at the ppv.

I guess we just have to wait and see who is where after the draft.

So after john olivers special, i have gotten back into wrestling. Not trying to be dramatic but its like catching up with a friend you lost contact with. I kind of like nxt but why does raw and smackdown suck . I have hopes for aew but people like orange cassidy just shouldn’t be on tv

I think Brock defends the belt at SSeries and Cain gets involved and he drops the belt at the ppv.

I guess we just have to wait and see who is where after the draft.

I’d be shocked if they decided on one match not to be apart of the SD vs Raw storylines but this is Brock. He gets that special treatment. I can’t see it being Kofi but whoever they have take the title from Brock needs to be the guy for SD and possible walk in Mania with it. But who could they give that spot to? As I write this it makes me sad knowing the only answer is Roman.

FOX is going to want the star power there every Friday for this to work. Anyone who gets on Raw should be happy. I have a feeling FOX and Vince will bump heads about a lot. But at the same time this is what he’s wanted for the longest so he may surrender to their ideas even if he doesn’t like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom