January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Sanity were jobbers in NXT too. Not sure why anybody expected much from them on the main roster.

tumblr_pi63pvPN7H1qh9acyo1_1280.png

They filmed the Christmas Eve edition RAW after last night's show, Lashley/Elias match was surprisingly good and the main event Rollins/Corbin

To be fair, Ronda SHOULD be washing anyone not named Charlotte/Becky/Oscar at this point.

True, but you don’t want to just have chicks like Bayley and Sasha getting wiped out, despite them being a step above jobbers for various reasons for 12 solid months. That’s for chicks like Liv and Alicia

If I had it my way, Rhonda would wrestle as often as Brock.

Why?

1. Special attraction, don't make her seem regular.

2. Limit the amount of interactions she has with others. Like @B Sox said CHA/Asuka/Man/Nia (If I had it my way) should be the only ones on her level. So that means, if she IS wrestling often, she HAS to beat Bayley/Sasha/Moons/Bliss when they don't really need to be getting their heads bashed in.

Protect Rhonda, and protect the second tier women

I agree, buuuuut nattie should some spunk last night IMO one of her better matches in years. Her suplexs looked great and that was a strong sharpshooter on banks she really put her weight and pulled those legs back.

Little story there, nattie welcomed ronda and showed her the ropes. Friends. May be ronda shows she cant pull the trigger and hurt her like other competitors.
Give Nattie the Tanahashi storyline. One last go-around

I also would like to see my man Liger get the same treatment Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison danger style danger style @JCMojica24 @PLVN Case Case King of Trash Style King of Trash Style

5D7DAAFA-FA4B-4F56-865E-E8E384EBC93D.jpeg

If I had it my way, Rhonda would wrestle as often as Brock.

Why?

1. Special attraction, don't make her seem regular.

2. Limit the amount of interactions she has with others. Like @B Sox said CHA/Asuka/Man/Nia (If I had it my way) should be the only ones on her level. So that means, if she IS wrestling often, she HAS to beat Bayley/Sasha/Moons/Bliss when they don't really need to be getting their heads bashed in.

Protect Rhonda, and protect the second tier women

Man don’t put Bliss in there with actual wrestlers :lol:

Still wish they would have stripped Becky of the belt instead of her losing via gimmick match. Seth and Dean match should have been a Matt Hardy/Edge like brawl for no more than 10 minutes. Fire the Ruby Squadd and take Alicia Focc with them.

Back
Top Bottom