January Wrestling Thread/Tonight Raw 8PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_owy5o9I26q1u1ljrzo2_540.gifv

tumblr_owy5o9I26q1u1ljrzo1_540.gifv

tumblr_owidpx5ZP01u1ljrzo3_540.gifv
tenor.gif

Any predictions for Royal Rumble surprises?

Women’s Rumble , Ronda maybe (unless she’s still trying to start a family), Trish, Lita, Beth Phoenix (probably wouldn’t be as exciting since they came back in previous rumbles.)
NXT/UK Rhea, Kay Lee Ray, Shayna, Bianca Belair, Candice LeRae, IO (have another stare down w/ Kairi) Toni Storm, Dakota & Tegan (I’d love both of them to be in the rumble)
Ruby comes back at the rumble.

Men’s Rumble
Cain (if he’s healthy), John Morrison
NXT/UK Keith Lee, someone or all of them from UE, Dominik Dijacovik, Walter

Last edited:
Any predictions for Royal Rumble surprises?

Women’s Rumble , Ronda maybe (unless she’s still trying to start a family), Trish, Lita, Beth Phoenix (probably wouldn’t be as exciting since they came back in previous rumbles.
NXT/UK Rhea, Kay Lee Ray, Shayna, Bianca Belair, Candice LeRae, IO (have another stare down w/ Kairi) Toni Storm, Dakota & Tegan (I’d love both of them to be in the rumble)
Ruby comes back at the rumble.

Men’s Rumble
Cain (if he’s healthy), John Morrison
NXT/UK Keith Lee, someone or all of them from UE, Dominik Dijacovik, Walter
One thing that has been a disappointment the past few years is we have had zero surprised entries.

Also I hate when they have NXT in the RR and ITS not there call up. They just become a body and you forget they were even in IT. They get a few eliminations and get eliminated and never mentioned again.

Also I hate when they have NXT in the RR and ITS not there call up. They just become a body and you forget they were even in IT. They get a few eliminations and get eliminated and never mentioned again.

Oh word? Does that stick in your craw?

I wonder if they that's the reason why there won't be a Takeover for RR weekend

Wow no takeover that weekend that’s interesting

Joe vs Brock at WM I am cool with that.
I can’t remember what happened during the one match they did have.
It's supposed to be a stand alone event on Feb 16, I wonder if that'll be a trend for the rest of the year or just a one time thing.

Other thread giving off some non-inclusive, MAGA-esque vibes :smh:

What are they doing?
Ganging up on someone so their favorite gets voted out of a stupid tournament or something?
Or are they crapping all over a group of people solely based on skin color?
Or maybe inciting members that are suffering?

If so, what a bunch of douche bags.

B Sox B Sox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom