January Wrestling Thread/Tonight Raw 8PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT might be the only place to suck the fun out of sneakers and wrestling… oh and occasionally basketball
414BFFAA-216D-46B0-802A-4A981FA97A00.gif

Nah, previously discussed.
Not worth the effort in this case.
Discussed by Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee but not you unfortunately. Your effort would have been greatly appreciated.

Perhaps some other time. Folks just trying to have some good wrestling talk, and you're someone that can comment on a lot of stuff that was before a lot of our times.

Air Jordan 4 Retro WNTR
Yeah I think I might need those. Just bought the Animal 3s the other day.

Still really confused about the threads. Sadderday for me because I didn't make the RR poster, despite being in every one we've had. But since I guess we're talking shoes in this thread, I threw grey speckled laces in my 4's. Think I'm gonna rock with this for awhile..

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191226152829687_COVER.jpg

WRESTLE KINGDOM 14 SURVEY

ba729446ecd8e2efb6d77c355044ca45.png

Alright folks, I'm going to be out of town at a wedding this weekend, so I won't be able to actually watch the show until Monday or Tuesday, but I did want to make sure to get this out before I left.

May the best NTer win!

WRESTLE KINGDOM 14 SURVEY

ba729446ecd8e2efb6d77c355044ca45.png

Alright folks, I'm going to be out of town at a wedding this weekend, so I won't be able to actually watch the show until Monday or Tuesday, but I did want to make sure to get this out before I left.

May the best NTer win!

thank you for your hard work. Although I haven’t watched a second of New Japan since August, I gave it my best shot!

Still really confused about the threads. Sadderday for me because I didn't make the RR poster, despite being in every one we've had. But since I guess we're talking shoes in this thread, I threw grey speckled laces in my 4's. Think I'm gonna rock with this for awhile..

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191226152829687_COVER.jpg
next year papi <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom