Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

pimp.gif
at that baby

pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by presequel

does anyone know of any foundations or organizations for people to join to goto japan and contribute/help in person? i know a lot of people who want to go there and help when they start letting people over there but can't really find any information on it.

donating money is pretty easy, just wondering if anyone knows of how to actually get there and do service in person, if possible. or if you could point me in a direction...websites or anything.

yeah, i'm interested in this too
Same here.

does anyone know of any foundations or organizations for people to join to goto japan and contribute/help in person? i know a lot of people who want to go there and help when they start letting people over there but can't really find any information on it.

donating money is pretty easy, just wondering if anyone knows of how to actually get there and do service in person, if possible. or if you could point me in a direction...websites or anything.

Same here.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Same here.

NT summit in Japan to help out?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Same here.

NT summit in Japan to help out?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

frown.gif
i teared up watching this. give what you can to help
"But I cannot help them, so I'm sorry. If I have something, I can help them, but I do not have nothing".

God bless them

Back
Top Bottom