Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by Kookcle

"But I cannot help them, so I'm sorry. If I have something, I can help them, but I do not have nothing".

God bless them
frown.gif

Too damn sad man�
frown.gif

Such a great kid in that video, so much heart, it's just hard to watch stuff like that for me.�
Cot damn
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
This kid has a pure heart. I wish more kids in America were like him.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by Kookcle

"But I cannot help them, so I'm sorry. If I have something, I can help them, but I do not have nothing".

God bless them
frown.gif

Too damn sad man�
frown.gif

Such a great kid in that video, so much heart, it's just hard to watch stuff like that for me.�
Cot damn
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
This kid has a pure heart. I wish more kids in America were like him.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Workers at Japan's damaged Fukushima Daiichi plant have suspended their operations and been evacuated, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano said Wednesday.

Radiation spike at the plant made it too dangerous to even work. This is a developing situation, keep an eye on it.

It's about to get real. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Workers at Japan's damaged Fukushima Daiichi plant have suspended their operations and been evacuated, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano said Wednesday.

Radiation spike at the plant made it too dangerous to even work. This is a developing situation, keep an eye on it.

It's about to get real. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by presequel

does anyone know of any foundations or organizations for people to join to goto japan and contribute/help in person? i know a lot of people who want to go there and help when they start letting people over there but can't really find any information on it.

donating money is pretty easy, just wondering if anyone knows of how to actually get there and do service in person, if possible. or if you could point me in a direction...websites or anything.

yeah, i'm interested in this too
Same here.
peace corps

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by presequel

does anyone know of any foundations or organizations for people to join to goto japan and contribute/help in person? i know a lot of people who want to go there and help when they start letting people over there but can't really find any information on it.

donating money is pretty easy, just wondering if anyone knows of how to actually get there and do service in person, if possible. or if you could point me in a direction...websites or anything.

yeah, i'm interested in this too
Same here.
peace corps

A screen capture from some of the Fox New Channel’s coverage of the nuclear reactor incident in Japan:
<
hsw9oy.jpg

Supposedly there is now a nuclear plant in Japan called “Shibuyaeggman.â€

A screen capture from some of the Fox New Channel’s coverage of the nuclear reactor incident in Japan:
<
hsw9oy.jpg

Supposedly there is now a nuclear plant in Japan called “Shibuyaeggman.â€

fox news really?

Well they just evacuated Fukushima 50 engineers and the plant is nearing to meltdown phases. Damm this is really sad, and terrible to the people of japan. Hope the country pulls through.

fox news really?

Well they just evacuated Fukushima 50 engineers and the plant is nearing to meltdown phases. Damm this is really sad, and terrible to the people of japan. Hope the country pulls through.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

frown.gif
i teared up watching this. give what you can to help
this is absolutely heartbreaking. When he speaks how far the high ground is and how he would just stay and die, that breaks my heart. I bet many people felt the same and refused to leave their homes.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

frown.gif
i teared up watching this. give what you can to help
this is absolutely heartbreaking. When he speaks how far the high ground is and how he would just stay and die, that breaks my heart. I bet many people felt the same and refused to leave their homes.

was talkin to my mom just now and she told me tremors were occurring in the dominican republic about a hour ago

very small damages and a few injuries

hopefully its not a sign of bigger things to come

Back
Top Bottom