Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

frown.gif
i teared up watching this. give what you can to help
"But I cannot help them, so I'm sorry. If I have something, I can help them, but I do not have nothing".

God bless them

Wouldn't the Radiation factor deter organizations from heading there to help clean up for a while?

plus I dont think we've seen the end of that nuclear story, will probably get worse as sad as it is

Wouldn't the Radiation factor deter organizations from heading there to help clean up for a while?

plus I dont think we've seen the end of that nuclear story, will probably get worse as sad as it is

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

yeah, i'm interested in this too
Same here.

NT summit in Japan to help out?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
This would be amazing
pimp.gif

Helping out those in need is priceless.
Yea, the radiation would make it almost impossible to be able to send out people to help. Darnit! Those damn reactors should of stayed cool man. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

yeah, i'm interested in this too
Same here.

NT summit in Japan to help out?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
This would be amazing
pimp.gif

Helping out those in need is priceless.
Yea, the radiation would make it almost impossible to be able to send out people to help. Darnit! Those damn reactors should of stayed cool man. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

^Word, compassionate people ftw.

Here's a
pimp.gif
video I saw from someone's fb:
This was filmed in my hood. North Hollywood. I glad they're donating all that $. 

Here's a
pimp.gif
This was filmed in my hood. North Hollywood. I glad they're donating all that $. 

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by Kookcle

frown.gif
"But I cannot help them, so I'm sorry. If I have something, I can help them, but I do not have nothing".

God bless them
frown.gif

Too damn sad man 
frown.gif

Such a great kid in that video, so much heart, it's just hard to watch stuff like that for me. 

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by Kookcle

frown.gif

God bless them
frown.gif

Too damn sad man 
frown.gif

Such a great kid in that video, so much heart, it's just hard to watch stuff like that for me. 

MIYAKO, Iwate -- The powerful tsunami triggered by the March 11 Great East Japan Earthquake engulfed many coastal towns in Japan's Tohoku region, taking away loved ones, homes and everything else for many families. The death toll from the earthquake and the tsunami topped 3,000 on March 14, with the number most likely to increase further.

In the ravaged town of Miyako, Iwate Prefecture, the bodies of a woman and a young boy were found in the rubble of their collapsed house on March 14, three days after the devastating earthquake. The woman was found holding her 3-year-old grandson in her arms, in a desperate effort to protect him until the end.

Washed away by the tsunami waves, their home was found several hundred meters away from its original location, with its roof crushed by a rail track.

The victims' family and relatives said they started to search for the missing from the morning of March 12, the day after the quake. They removed the debris bit by bit, sometimes using a bulldozer and an electric saw.

At just past past 2 p.m. on March 14, they finally found the bodies of their loved ones in the rubble. The two were lying beside each other, with the grandmother holding the boy in her arms.

At that moment, the boy's mother in her 20s, who was also the daughter of the woman, collapsed in tears. The family and the relatives also wailed over the victims' deaths, putting their arms around each other.

"Grandma always took care of my son when I was at work. I find it comforting that they were found together. But, I could not look at their faces because I cannot stop believing they are still alive," said the boy's mother.

110313-N-SB672-164.jpg

f1f2119917dd496da377964.jpg

10:22 P.M. Chief Cabinet Secretary's News Conference
Japan's chief cabinet secretary, Yukio Edano, is holding a news conference that is being broadcast live on Japanese television. Mr. Edano said radiation readings started rising rapidly Wednesday morning outside the front gate of the Fukushima Daiichi plant. "All the workers there have suspended their operations. We have urged them to evacuate, and they have," he said, according to a translation by NHK television.

02236: 6 Mr Edano, Japan's chief government spokesman, says workers trying to douse the reactors with water were forced to retreat when radiation levels surged there.

0221: Japanese Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano says the authorities are still looking for the cause of white smoke billowing from reactor 3 at Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant. He says the radiation reading at the plant is fluctuating by the hour.

MIYAKO, Iwate -- The powerful tsunami triggered by the March 11 Great East Japan Earthquake engulfed many coastal towns in Japan's Tohoku region, taking away loved ones, homes and everything else for many families. The death toll from the earthquake and the tsunami topped 3,000 on March 14, with the number most likely to increase further.

In the ravaged town of Miyako, Iwate Prefecture, the bodies of a woman and a young boy were found in the rubble of their collapsed house on March 14, three days after the devastating earthquake. The woman was found holding her 3-year-old grandson in her arms, in a desperate effort to protect him until the end.

Washed away by the tsunami waves, their home was found several hundred meters away from its original location, with its roof crushed by a rail track.

The victims' family and relatives said they started to search for the missing from the morning of March 12, the day after the quake. They removed the debris bit by bit, sometimes using a bulldozer and an electric saw.

At just past past 2 p.m. on March 14, they finally found the bodies of their loved ones in the rubble. The two were lying beside each other, with the grandmother holding the boy in her arms.

At that moment, the boy's mother in her 20s, who was also the daughter of the woman, collapsed in tears. The family and the relatives also wailed over the victims' deaths, putting their arms around each other.

"Grandma always took care of my son when I was at work. I find it comforting that they were found together. But, I could not look at their faces because I cannot stop believing they are still alive," said the boy's mother.

110313-N-SB672-164.jpg

f1f2119917dd496da377964.jpg

10:22 P.M. Chief Cabinet Secretary's News Conference
Japan's chief cabinet secretary, Yukio Edano, is holding a news conference that is being broadcast live on Japanese television. Mr. Edano said radiation readings started rising rapidly Wednesday morning outside the front gate of the Fukushima Daiichi plant. "All the workers there have suspended their operations. We have urged them to evacuate, and they have," he said, according to a translation by NHK television.

02236: 6 Mr Edano, Japan's chief government spokesman, says workers trying to douse the reactors with water were forced to retreat when radiation levels surged there.

0221: Japanese Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano says the authorities are still looking for the cause of white smoke billowing from reactor 3 at Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant. He says the radiation reading at the plant is fluctuating by the hour.

Originally Posted by djaward

Here's a
pimp.gif
This was filmed in my hood. North Hollywood. I glad they're donating all that $.�
Ryan Higa
pimp.gif
Props to them. I think Kev Jumba was in the vid as well?
nerd.gif

Good to see people helping in any way that they can.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

Here's a
pimp.gif
This was filmed in my hood. North Hollywood. I glad they're donating all that $.�
Ryan Higa
pimp.gif
Props to them. I think Kev Jumba was in the vid as well?
nerd.gif

Good to see people helping in any way that they can.
smokin.gif

Workers at Japan's damaged Fukushima Daiichi plant have suspended their operations and been evacuated, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano said Wednesday.

Radiation spike at the plant made it too dangerous to even work. This is a developing situation, keep an eye on it.

Workers at Japan's damaged Fukushima Daiichi plant have suspended their operations and been evacuated, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano said Wednesday.

Radiation spike at the plant made it too dangerous to even work. This is a developing situation, keep an eye on it.

Back
Top Bottom