Jason Sudeikis Résumé: Impressive or Not......Vol. Almost Jeter Level?

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
Last edited:
And the list of jeter's girls that we know publicly, absolutely doo-doo on this sudeikis character. No where near #2 level.

Last edited:
Major props for that list, but he's not touching Jeter.

No intention to thread jack, but the argument should be Jeter vs. Leo.

Alba

Biel

Mink

Lima

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Didnt know Sudeikis was pulling them like that though
pimp.gif

janurary jones man...something about that women.

Deadass she may be the only chick that'll leave me speechless if I seen her...

If you can make a girl laugh and you have $, no limits to who you can pull.. see exhibit A.

dudes ugly, how does he do it?

SMH

All you need is money and status. They supersede looks. At the end of the day women prefer that over a suitor that is physically attractive for a number of reasons.

January Jones isn't impressive especially after seeing First Class. Who hasnt ****** Eva Mendes

Last edited:
Olivia Wilde is so ******g gorgeous man. If I ever find a poor man's version of her, I'm marrying immediately.

All you need is money and status. They supersede looks. At the end of the day women prefer that over a suitor that is physically attractive for a number of reasons.

January Jones isn't impressive especially after seeing First Class. Who hasnt ****** Eva Mendes
Gotta disagree on that one, Jones looked realll good in First Class to me.

But no one is touching Jeter's list, no one. 

Hung out with him and Olivia at the barclays center. Very chill dude and she is gorgeous they are super down to earth and take the train to games in the city.

Given who Jason is and how he looks his list is very impressive. Of course Jason is in the know and is aware all it really takes is to be funny and make the girl laugh to bag them and keep them. I'm actually very surprised by this news of him being engaged with Olivia though.

She just got divorced a year or two ago if I remember right (around when House finished I think). Hope it doesn't last so I can one day smash or maybe it lasts and I smash anyway.

I ******g can't stand Jason whatever his last name is. people say Fallon was douche....this guy takes the ******g cake.

**** him. Hate Hate Hate.

Back
Top Bottom