Javale Mcgee does it again!!

Welp...

just tried to lead a 4 on 2 fastbreak...lost the ball

30t6p3b.gif

This guy has the lowest basketball IQ on that team and that speaks VOLUMES of how bad he is.

Complete moron.

This guy has the lowest basketball IQ on that team and that speaks VOLUMES of how bad he is.

Complete moron.

I think that was a bad pass. Height has nothing to do with box out anyways, in fact a shorter player with a lower center of gravity would probably box you out better anyways. I don't know if JW thought McGee was going to spin off him for the lob but with the 2 of them just leaning on each other, to not throw it at a target hand but lead him to a spot that would require him to physically move or run over the defender (charge) is a bad pass.

Kenny Smith said though, "You can't put the Wizards on Shaqtin' a fool anymore, it's too easy."

I think that was a bad pass. Height has nothing to do with box out anyways, in fact a shorter player with a lower center of gravity would probably box you out better anyways. I don't know if JW thought McGee was going to spin off him for the lob but with the 2 of them just leaning on each other, to not throw it at a target hand but lead him to a spot that would require him to physically move or run over the defender (charge) is a bad pass.

Kenny Smith said though, "You can't put the Wizards on Shaqtin' a fool anymore, it's too easy."

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

not sure if srs... watch the gif again, Wall made the pass because McGee pointed for John to lead him towards the middle. any 7-footer who isn't ******ed would have spun off and converted that play

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

not sure if srs... watch the gif again, Wall made the pass because McGee pointed for John to lead him towards the middle. any 7-footer who isn't ******ed would have spun off and converted that play

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Those .gifs
laugh.gif
roll.gif

only a few of you guys know how tough it is to watch this live as your favorite team.  Thats supposed to be our 2nd best player.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Those .gifs
laugh.gif
roll.gif

only a few of you guys know how tough it is to watch this live as your favorite team.  Thats supposed to be our 2nd best player.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom