at him making Duncan look like Magic

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

dudes are just nitpicking now
30t6p3b.gif
SON LOOK AT YOUR PLAYER
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We don't even need to nitpick, the situations he finds himself/puts himself in are just ridiculous 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
SON LOOK AT YOUR PLAYER
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We don't even need to nitpick, the situations he finds himself/puts himself in are just ridiculous 
roll.gif

lol last night he missed the dunk knew he missed it looked at it fly over his head then let go of the rim lol

lol last night he missed the dunk knew he missed it looked at it fly over his head then let go of the rim lol

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

30t6p3b.gif
SON LOOK AT YOUR PLAYER
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

believe me I see more of him than all of you, but some of the stuff he does isn't nearly as bad as yall make it. guys miss dunks and turn the ball over all the time, it's the free throw line dunk attempts that are actually one of a kind
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
SON LOOK AT YOUR PLAYER
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

believe me I see more of him than all of you, but some of the stuff he does isn't nearly as bad as yall make it. guys miss dunks and turn the ball over all the time, it's the free throw line dunk attempts that are actually one of a kind
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
SON LOOK AT YOUR PLAYER
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
There isnt a starter in the league who makes a dumb play on almost a nightly basis. Yes guys miss dunks, but not every night. I mean common son dude is a headcase point blank period. 
No1 is denying that he has ability tho. He can jump out the gym and isnt afraid to go for blocks (Unless Tim Duncan coming down the lane) but dude is an idiot 

30t6p3b.gif
SON LOOK AT YOUR PLAYER
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
There isnt a starter in the league who makes a dumb play on almost a nightly basis. Yes guys miss dunks, but not every night. I mean common son dude is a headcase point blank period. 
No1 is denying that he has ability tho. He can jump out the gym and isnt afraid to go for blocks (Unless Tim Duncan coming down the lane) but dude is an idiot 

Back
Top Bottom