Javale Mcgee does it again!!

enhanced-buzz-10732-1332190218-57.jpg

Lmao. When he goes to get back on D with they still have possesion. That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lmao. When he goes to get back on D with they still have possesion. That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love his keep-it-movin attitude
Every time he ?!@&s up he sprints down the court like oh well on to the next adventure bippity boppity bippity boppity

Every time he ?!@&s up he sprints down the court like oh well on to the next adventure bippity boppity bippity boppity

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

THIS!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THIS!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really like this guy. A lot of players in the NBA maintain a sort of bland marketing sheen. It's boring. He doesn't.

Javale is an oddball who just happens to be a 7 footer with my-vertical-squared.

I laugh at the antics. But ultimately it would be a waste if that's all he was known for.

This is not quite apples to apples, but Rodman was crazy too. However, he was crazier OFF the court. By far. When he stepped in between those lines he was as fierce a competitor as we will ever see in the League.

I love all the weird +$$% McGee does off the court. It's funny. It's random. The kid has personality for days.

I just wish he would focus and really utilize the gifts he's been blessed with. In the age of the diluted big man, he could reign supreme.

I really like this guy. A lot of players in the NBA maintain a sort of bland marketing sheen. It's boring. He doesn't.

Javale is an oddball who just happens to be a 7 footer with my-vertical-squared.

I laugh at the antics. But ultimately it would be a waste if that's all he was known for.

This is not quite apples to apples, but Rodman was crazy too. However, he was crazier OFF the court. By far. When he stepped in between those lines he was as fierce a competitor as we will ever see in the League.

I love all the weird +$$% McGee does off the court. It's funny. It's random. The kid has personality for days.

I just wish he would focus and really utilize the gifts he's been blessed with. In the age of the diluted big man, he could reign supreme.

roll.gif
so true

roll.gif
so true

I don't know how accurate this report is, but insiders were saying that Vale isn't much of a party guy. He's more the quirky and awkward type. Relevance? Denver's impending decision to give him a long-term contract. Vale does dumb stuff on the court but for the most part, he stays out of trouble off it.

I don't know how accurate this report is, but insiders were saying that Vale isn't much of a party guy. He's more the quirky and awkward type. Relevance? Denver's impending decision to give him a long-term contract. Vale does dumb stuff on the court but for the most part, he stays out of trouble off it.

Back
Top Bottom