Javale Mcgee does it again!!

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I don't know how accurate this report is, but insiders were saying that Vale isn't much of a party guy. He's more the quirky and awkward type. Relevance? Denver's impending decision to give him a long-term contract. Vale does dumb stuff on the court but for the most part, he stays out of trouble off it.

I've heard just the opposite. I thought him and Blatche used to go clubbing together, well not to say clubbing=trouble though.

I don't know how accurate this report is, but insiders were saying that Vale isn't much of a party guy. He's more the quirky and awkward type. Relevance? Denver's impending decision to give him a long-term contract. Vale does dumb stuff on the court but for the most part, he stays out of trouble off it.

I've heard just the opposite. I thought him and Blatche used to go clubbing together, well not to say clubbing=trouble though.

^ Maybe DoubleJs or someone else from the DC area that follows the Wiz closely can offer more insight.

He had that one dust-up last year w. Blatche in the club (over some woman).  Other than that, he's been pretty low-key.  He does his goofy vids and what not, but it's all innocent fun.  He's just a BIG kid. 

The problem is, he's has EXTREME brain-farts while on the court.  Nuggets fans will be teased constantly by him as far as being enamored with his athleticism and potential.  It happened for the better part of 3+ seasons here in DC.  IF...and that's the key word, "if" he can ever have the mental part of the game catch up to his athleticism, he's going to be an absolute stud.  Just don't be mad if it never happens
laugh.gif

^ Maybe DoubleJs or someone else from the DC area that follows the Wiz closely can offer more insight.

He had that one dust-up last year w. Blatche in the club (over some woman).  Other than that, he's been pretty low-key.  He does his goofy vids and what not, but it's all innocent fun.  He's just a BIG kid. 

The problem is, he's has EXTREME brain-farts while on the court.  Nuggets fans will be teased constantly by him as far as being enamored with his athleticism and potential.  It happened for the better part of 3+ seasons here in DC.  IF...and that's the key word, "if" he can ever have the mental part of the game catch up to his athleticism, he's going to be an absolute stud.  Just don't be mad if it never happens
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

As long as he's not wearing a hoodie he should be in the clear.......... according to Geraldo Rivera 

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

As long as he's not wearing a hoodie he should be in the clear.......... according to Geraldo Rivera 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

a lot of people say this, but i don't think so actually.. from what i saw of JaVale in DC, i don't think he has the physical tools to ever be a strong post player. he could definitely put up numbers, but his offensive game will always be lacking IMO because he doesn't have a strong base or know how to use his size, and those are things you can't really teach.  
he's definitely a guy who could be top 3 in rebounding though.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

a lot of people say this, but i don't think so actually.. from what i saw of JaVale in DC, i don't think he has the physical tools to ever be a strong post player. he could definitely put up numbers, but his offensive game will always be lacking IMO because he doesn't have a strong base or know how to use his size, and those are things you can't really teach.  
he's definitely a guy who could be top 3 in rebounding though.

He needs to study the game. Look at film. He seems to be the guy who is surviving on size and athleticism but has no mind to what he's doing. Just running and gunning.

Worlds of potential. Doubt he'll reach it....At the very least he'll provide some humor though

He needs to study the game. Look at film. He seems to be the guy who is surviving on size and athleticism but has no mind to what he's doing. Just running and gunning.

Worlds of potential. Doubt he'll reach it....At the very least he'll provide some humor though

i was just waiting for him to do something thread worthy against the t wolves the other day. he did have a pretty nice turnaround dunk on klove in that game

Back
Top Bottom