Javale Mcgee does it again!!

i was just waiting for him to do something thread worthy against the t wolves the other day. he did have a pretty nice turnaround dunk on klove in that game

That dunk
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i was at that raptors game
pimp.gif

me and my dude were the only ones going wild when mcgee posterized calderon
roll.gif
i guess the people around you really dislike mcgee 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i was at that raptors game
pimp.gif

me and my dude were the only ones going wild when mcgee posterized calderon
roll.gif
i guess the people around you really dislike mcgee 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

change of scenery and dude is becoming nasty
sick.gif
laugh.gif
i honestly thought he was gonna mess up again

"he's a knucklehead, don't do that" loli thought he would have been called for a charge while lawson was right there for an easy layup

sick.gif
laugh.gif

"he's a knucklehead, don't do that" loli thought he would have been called for a charge while lawson was right there for an easy layup

Originally Posted by DMan14

sick.gif
laugh.gif

I was low key hoping he would of attempted another free throw line dunk and got the charge while falling on Calderon like...

107792990_4aea35474d.jpg

Dude still did a salute though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

sick.gif
laugh.gif

I was low key hoping he would of attempted another free throw line dunk and got the charge while falling on Calderon like...

107792990_4aea35474d.jpg

Dude still did a salute though.
laugh.gif

Actually, the McGee dunk on Calderon is the same nonsense he did in DC. He just finally converted. Law of averages? Same stupid/wreckless takeoff. Not from as far but still a wreckless one footed takeoff by the dude.

Actually, the McGee dunk on Calderon is the same nonsense he did in DC. He just finally converted. Law of averages? Same stupid/wreckless takeoff. Not from as far but still a wreckless one footed takeoff by the dude.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Pretty much. If Calderon didnt chicken out and just took the charge it would have been another one added to the list. But he finally got one. I am surprised he didnt try to takeoff from the elbow or something tho. You know once he got the steal and saw open floor he just had so many ideas running through his head on what he was gonna try to do.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Pretty much. If Calderon didnt chicken out and just took the charge it would have been another one added to the list. But he finally got one. I am surprised he didnt try to takeoff from the elbow or something tho. You know once he got the steal and saw open floor he just had so many ideas running through his head on what he was gonna try to do.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Would have dished to Lawson for an alley...
The commentators mad he saluted?? Damned homers.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Would have dished to Lawson for an alley...
The commentators mad he saluted?? Damned homers.

Back
Top Bottom