Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i was at that raptors game
pimp.gif

me and my dude were the only ones going wild when mcgee posterized calderon
roll.gif
i guess the people around you really dislike mcgee 
laugh.gif

naw theyre just stupid homer fans and i genuinely despise calderon so it was even better
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i was at that raptors game
pimp.gif

me and my dude were the only ones going wild when mcgee posterized calderon
roll.gif
i guess the people around you really dislike mcgee 
laugh.gif

naw theyre just stupid homer fans and i genuinely despise calderon so it was even better
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

The hate is real
laugh.gif

That was a dope dunk
for real.  they set the trap, and javale rotated to chandlers man and shot the gap.
you guys think calderon had any intention of taking a charge?  dude went 2 feet into the no charge zone and then turned around.
laugh.gif

hes been doing the salute here in DC, but the "mile high salute" is officially back.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

The hate is real
laugh.gif

That was a dope dunk
for real.  they set the trap, and javale rotated to chandlers man and shot the gap.
you guys think calderon had any intention of taking a charge?  dude went 2 feet into the no charge zone and then turned around.
laugh.gif

hes been doing the salute here in DC, but the "mile high salute" is officially back.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

^ Maybe DoubleJs or someone else from the DC area that follows the Wiz closely can offer more insight.

Javale was NOT out in the streets here in DC.  As far as the social life goes, I think he will be fine in Denver.  He's just a goofy individual, and just like alot of athletes has little to no social skills. 

^ Maybe DoubleJs or someone else from the DC area that follows the Wiz closely can offer more insight.

Javale was NOT out in the streets here in DC.  As far as the social life goes, I think he will be fine in Denver.  He's just a goofy individual, and just like alot of athletes has little to no social skills. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Wall and Blatche are the ones that love to party here.  Those two live in clubs. 
edit: i have seen javale out a few times. i did notice twice he was drinking tons of water. seen Wall sippin out the bottle
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Wall and Blatche are the ones that love to party here.  Those two live in clubs. 
edit: i have seen javale out a few times. i did notice twice he was drinking tons of water. seen Wall sippin out the bottle
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom