Javale Mcgee does it again!!

His last 2 dunks have been
eek.gif
sick.gif

he stole the tip from the ref at the beginning of the game and they gave the ball to the bobcats...it was kinda funny...dude is legitimately trying out there...kinda funny
laugh.gif

he stole the tip from the ref at the beginning of the game and they gave the ball to the bobcats...it was kinda funny...dude is legitimately trying out there...kinda funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

^ Maybe DoubleJs or someone else from the DC area that follows the Wiz closely can offer more insight.

Javale was NOT out in the streets here in DC.  As far as the social life goes, I think he will be fine in Denver.  He's just a goofy individual, and just like alot of athletes has little to no social skills. 
YOU were NOT in the clubs in dC. Javale STAYED in the clubs along with Blatche.

^ Maybe DoubleJs or someone else from the DC area that follows the Wiz closely can offer more insight.

Javale was NOT out in the streets here in DC.  As far as the social life goes, I think he will be fine in Denver.  He's just a goofy individual, and just like alot of athletes has little to no social skills. 

Originally Posted by Lubu1

You live and kick it out in VA, you don't know what you speak of.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

You live and kick it out in VA, you don't know what you speak of.

Back
Top Bottom