Javale Mcgee does it again!!

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Son going to earn most improved player at this rate 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Bet Wall is tight off of this too. Wondering where the hell this Javale came from.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Son going to earn most improved player at this rate 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Bet Wall is tight off of this too. Wondering where the hell this Javale came from.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Javale was NOT out in the streets here in DC.  As far as the social life goes, I think he will be fine in Denver.  He's just a goofy individual, and just like alot of athletes has little to no social skills. 
YOU were NOT in the clubs in dC. Javale STAYED in the clubs along with Blatche.

You live and kick it out in VA, you don't know what you speak of.

Javale McGee certainly was known in DC Nightlife. I really have no clue what you're talking about.

Hell...the night him and Blatche got into a fight over a girl that was at Shadow Room. 

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Javale was NOT out in the streets here in DC.  As far as the social life goes, I think he will be fine in Denver.  He's just a goofy individual, and just like alot of athletes has little to no social skills. 
YOU were NOT in the clubs in dC. Javale STAYED in the clubs along with Blatche.

You live and kick it out in VA, you don't know what you speak of.

Javale McGee certainly was known in DC Nightlife. I really have no clue what you're talking about.

Hell...the night him and Blatche got into a fight over a girl that was at Shadow Room. 

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

he stole the tip from the ref at the beginning of the game and they gave the ball to the bobcats...it was kinda funny...dude is legitimately trying out there...kinda funny
laugh.gif

Reaching

Now this is just LOOKING for something for this topic.

laugh.gif
@ your username though.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

he stole the tip from the ref at the beginning of the game and they gave the ball to the bobcats...it was kinda funny...dude is legitimately trying out there...kinda funny
laugh.gif

Reaching

Now this is just LOOKING for something for this topic.

laugh.gif
@ your username though.

Man. JaVale had a nasty block on David Lee tonight.
30t6p3b.gif

Game is still on. Not watching it, but I saw the highlights at the half while channel surfing. If Denver holds that 8th seed, this dude is going to the playoffs. The game slows down and is probably better suited for him to make defensive plays like that. I don't think George Karl is going to let this man play if he does all of those knucklehead plays he did in Washington. JaVale is slowly turning it around.

Man. JaVale had a nasty block on David Lee tonight.
30t6p3b.gif

Game is still on. Not watching it, but I saw the highlights at the half while channel surfing. If Denver holds that 8th seed, this dude is going to the playoffs. The game slows down and is probably better suited for him to make defensive plays like that. I don't think George Karl is going to let this man play if he does all of those knucklehead plays he did in Washington. JaVale is slowly turning it around.

/\ Slowly turning what around? His minutes have decreased since he's been there and he lost his job to Kosta Kofous.

/\ Slowly turning what around? His minutes have decreased since he's been there and he lost his job to Kosta Kofous.

^ Did Denver start JaVale at one point? I've seen the Nuggets play maybe twice this season. And that was before the trade deadline.

I wouldn't give JaVale minutes like that. Let him play low minutes until he gets in the habit of making better decisions.

^ Did Denver start JaVale at one point? I've seen the Nuggets play maybe twice this season. And that was before the trade deadline.

I wouldn't give JaVale minutes like that. Let him play low minutes until he gets in the habit of making better decisions.

Back
Top Bottom