Javale Mcgee does it again!!

laugh.gif
every time i look over my shoulder he's scoring some crazy way

Feelin himself a little too much on that one. But hes had a good game so far.............................Aside from the through the rim block on Kobe, early

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Feelin himself a little too much on that one. But hes had a good game so far.............................Aside from the through the rim block on Kobe, early

laugh.gif
  Word.  Reminiscent of that YOLO shot w/ the Wiz right before dude sprinted back down the court.  I knew a shot like that was coming with buddy heating up tonight.  
laugh.gif

559285_236008616497753_100002658499432_450244_1848309516_n.jpg

Team is called Smart Gilas. Those jokes write themselves

http://sports.inquirer.ne...javale-mcgee-as-endorser

16 PBA players included in PH pool

MANILA, Philippines – Denver Nugget’s JaVale McGee might suit up for the Philippine basketball team when it campaigns for the FIBA-Asia Championships next year.

The 7-foot NBA center has already given his go-signal to be a naturalized Filipino citizen and the process has already begun, according to PBA.ph.

National team coach Chot Reyes said he wanted to include McGee in the list to add more height to the Philippine roster.

McGee teaming up with naturalized citizen and fellow 7-footer Marcus Douthit could boost the Philippines' chances in the tournament.

Meanwhile, the PBA Board of Governors has already approved the inclusion of 16 league players into the national pool.

Included in the list are Gary David, Jayson Castro, Larry Fonacier, LA Tenorio, Alex Cabagnot, Enrico Villanueva, Ryan Reyes and Marc Pingris.

They join FIBA veterans Jimmy Alapag, Arwind Santos, Marcio Lassiter, James Yap, Gabe Norwood, Ranidel de Ocampo, Kelly Williams and Sonny Thoss.

“The only condition is that they don’t pull out the players in any conference of the PBA so as not to deprive the fans of their presence,

TNT trolling lettin this dude get the post game interview.

The self appointed winner of gameball of the night
roll.gif
%@@#. It never fails. Dude launches the ball into the crowd as hes going into the tunnel. YOLO indeed

Wait, dude just chucked the ball into the crowd? Unless he was throwing it directly to someone who caught it, and even then, he is going to be at the least fined unless nobody else noticed

roll.gif
roll.gif

Keep the game ball from the most important game of my NBA career where I showed out?  Nope.  Throw it in the stands.   

Only this dude, I swear.  

He's becoming one of my fav big men now that he's raised his play to a higher level and has managed to keep trolling
pimp.gif

JAVALE MCGEE!! /Shaq voice

Yo....I'm bout to rewind my TV to see where exactly he chucked that thing. He kept on looking in that direction after each play he made too. Staring it down then uttering a few curse words under his breath.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The greatest part is that Craig Sagers last words were "hold on to that game ball".

Then dude chucks it into the stands

What a moron
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Curse of the DC area, leave DC and become an immediate success
FREE JOHN WALL!

laugh.gif
If Blatche becomes a beast when he's gone

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Curse of the DC area, leave DC and become an immediate success
Its more the fact that he cant do whatever he pleases and still start and play 30 minutes a game. He has to play right on Denver otherwise he gonna be riding that bench. In Washington this dude could live that YOLO lifestyle and never get benched (except for the one time he does a flashy dunk and actually makes it)

Back
Top Bottom