Javale Mcgee does it again!!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

That was Javale's coming out party last night, will be a consistent all-star in the next two years, just needed a coach that would humble him the way George Karl has, and no I am not a Denver or McGee fan...

laugh.gif

Dude has had 2 good games out of 6, and now he's gonna be a CONSISTENT all-star??? 

roll.gif

roll.gif

Son is no more than a better-skilled Keon Clark.  He'll NEVER get it. 

Meh ... I will take it you don't watch that much basketball. But anyway, think about how many good to great centers there are in the league, let alone in the west, not many. Here is another thing to think about, of those good - great centers how many have the length and athletic ability of McGee ? Dude should and will make a few all-star teams during his career (save any injuries).   

That was Javale's coming out party last night, will be a consistent all-star in the next two years, just needed a coach that would humble him the way George Karl has, and no I am not a Denver or McGee fan...

laugh.gif

Dude has had 2 good games out of 6, and now he's gonna be a CONSISTENT all-star??? 

roll.gif

roll.gif

Son is no more than a better-skilled Keon Clark.  He'll NEVER get it. 

Meh ... I will take it you don't watch that much basketball. But anyway, think about how many good to great centers there are in the league, let alone in the west, not many. Here is another thing to think about, of those good - great centers how many have the length and athletic ability of McGee ? Dude should and will make a few all-star teams during his career (save any injuries).   
laugh.gif

I'm the one who doesn't watch much basketball, but you're the one who said he had a coming out party and will be a CONSISTENT All-Star for the next 2 years???!!!???? 
roll.gif

U must be eating them same paint chips Javale does. 

[KLJ] Stop it. [/KLJ]

Double just repeats my initial comment and has nothing to say about the truth I just smacked down him ...

**laughs**

Good big men are tough to find in the league...Washington could have gotten a lot more for him than Nene.  Young potential/talent traded for old/damaged goods is questionable. 

Javale has time on his side and if he develops a passion for the game and is coached well, then he might have a bright future. 

Double just repeats my initial comment and has nothing to say about the truth I just smacked down him ...

**laughs**
laugh.gif
  What truth????   Smack yourself if anything. 

Javale's length and athleticism doesn't mean *%%@ if he can't figure out how to not make 7 boneheaded plays for every 3 good ones he makes.  You've watched him for all of 5 weeks.  I've watched him for the better part of 4 years.  What you saw in the 7 game series is Javale in a nutshell.  He'll have flashes of potential which is overshadowed by stretches/games of uninspired/dumb play.  Keep hoping for him to be an all-star for the next two years.  
laugh.gif

Imma let you cook tho....I know you felt real good about hitting that post button, thinking you said something of relevance.      

Bruh bruh , but I've been watching Javale play in his Wizards days. Does he make bonehead plays? yes. Has he minimized those bonehead plays? yes. Is he 24? yes. All things to think about bruh bruh ...

Bruh bruh , but I've been watching Javale play in his Wizards days. Does he make bonehead plays? yes. Has he minimized those bonehead plays? yes. Is he 24? yes. All things to think about bruh bruh ...

You're clearly talking outta ur ++@.  It's easy to see, but I'm gonna entertain your moronic POV. 

bruh bruh...please tell me how he's minimized his boneheaded plays and has shown any semblance of consistency since he's been in Denver...thanks, bruh bruh.  You keep pointing to his age and athleticism...which is the ONLY defense people have when it comes to talking about Javale's "upside." 

You're clearly talking outta ur ++@.  It's easy to see, but I'm gonna entertain your moronic POV. 

bruh bruh...please tell me how he's minimized his boneheaded plays and has shown any semblance of consistency since he's been in Denver...thanks, bruh bruh.  You keep pointing to his age and athleticism...which is the ONLY defense people have when it comes to talking about Javale's "upside." 

Obviously there is no true stat to show how he has minimized his dumb moves, but lets use this thread for example. Once JM was shipped to Denver people were finding it hard to post plays from him to get the lulz. I also understand that his minutes were minimized from his Wizards days, but still not that many crazy plays; instead he was making pretty reasonable/sensible plays. So I don't know how you can't say he hasn't minimized his dumb plays.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
How wasn't that a foul??? Refs were probably like "meh, it's Steve Blake."

roll.gif
exactly what i was thinking "oh it's just Steve Blake...whatever"

Honestly though Blake got hit harder then James harden on this play
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL javale has quick and good foot speed. i think he just likes to play dumb. in reality he's smart. i mean who ELSE could dunk 3 balls? lolz

Obviously there is no true stat to show how he has minimized his dumb moves, but lets use this thread for example. Once JM was shipped to Denver people were finding it hard to post plays from him to get the lulz. I also understand that his minutes were minimized from his Wizards days, but still not that many crazy plays; instead he was making pretty reasonable/sensible plays. So I don't know how you can't say he hasn't minimized his dumb plays.

Went from 27mpg with the Wizards to 20 w. Denver. 

On top of it all, East Coast heads don't have the luxury of seeing his idiotic plays with the frequency of what it was like when he was with the Wizards.  Him being in a totally different timezone helps.  

Like I said before....the 7 game series he just played in PERFECTLY summarizes who/what Javale is as a player. 

Obviously there is no true stat to show how he has minimized his dumb moves, but lets use this thread for example. Once JM was shipped to Denver people were finding it hard to post plays from him to get the lulz.  

^

On top of it all, East Coast heads don't have the luxury of seeing his idiotic plays with the frequency of what it was like when he was with the Wizards.  Him being in a totally different timezone helps.  

Truth.

DoubleJ = Javale hater, did he steal your girl or something bruh bruh?

Translated:

I have no rebuttal because I'm clearly wrong.  I never watched McGee play before he came to Denver 5 weeks ago.  This is why I made the ridiculous proclamation that he'll be an all-star over the next two seasons.  I'll pretend like I know what I'm talking about, and in fact, I'll even say that I watched him play on the Wizards when it's the furthest thing from the truth.  Even though my post is as transparent as a marques houston suit, I'll make a claim about McGee stealing someone's girl when I've been proven to be as wrong as putting deodorant on a kneecap. Oh yeah, for good measure, anyone that has an opposing POV will be labeled a hater.  That will show them.   

Double J's, you are arguing with a dude with a JR Smith avy, backing Javale McGee, and calling you bruh bruh. 

Safe to say you should just let this one pass man. 
laugh.gif

Cant Get Right is going to Shaq's big man camp in the summer, call me crazy but I seriously think he'll improve. I dont know about All Star level though.

DoubleJ = Javale hater, did he steal your girl or something bruh bruh?

Translated:

I have no rebuttal because I'm clearly wrong.  I never watched McGee play before he came to Denver 5 weeks ago.  This is why I made the ridiculous proclamation that he'll be an all-star over the next two seasons.  I'll pretend like I know what I'm talking about, and in fact, I'll even say that I watched him play on the Wizards when it's the furthest thing from the truth.  Even though my post is as transparent as a marques houston suit, I'll make a claim about McGee stealing someone's girl when I've been proven to be as wrong as putting deodorant on a kneecap. Oh yeah, for good measure, anyone that has an opposing POV will be labeled a hater.  That will show them.   

LOL...

There's no need to argue about big markets and market exposure.  It's already an understandable fact that coverage is reserved for the 'big' markets.  I think JaVale is cool, but I don't hate on him, nor hold him to the same high standards.  This man has no fear, he plays and he doesn't care about image or bone-head plays.

Think about it.

He has the 'balls' to dunk and enter into competition, unlike WADE, LEBRON or just spazz out.  Like I said, his care-free attitude is what makes him cool.  He'll make mistakes, he'll do dumb things, but he's going to develop into a very enthusiastic player, not some go through the motions type of guy.

Usual suspects in here that don't know much about sports but wanna chime in. The hater comment was a joke, chillllll. Anyway there was no need for a rebuttle you weren't saying much of anything. I wouldn't pretend to watch JM man, I really watched dude play through the corse of his career, much credit to the fact that I live in the DMV and usually flip to comcast sports on any given night. Never was a fan of the guy, mostly because I saw the potential in him but felt like many of his cast in DC would waste away his potential. I think part of it was due to the lack of development by Flip, who I always felt was just collecting a check. I don't really know how you can't see his development up until this point, there really is no other way to spell it out for you lil buddy. Anyway nothing to debate rather just sit back and see where his career goes in the next couple years. If you really feel confident you can save this topic and bring it up later lil buddy
wink.gif

Never thought Javale McGee would spark such heated debate...

I like any Wizards players past or present to do well, best wishes to him in Denver, he definitely has a better coach out there. 

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Never thought Javale McGee would spark such heated debate...

It's been interesting to watch especially since the trade through the 1st round...
You have some DC fans don't like him mainly because of all his mistakes and deep down inside they don't see him get better

Guys who wanna see him mess up just to laugh/post in this thread

People who only saw his bloopers until the playoffs and now see potential

It's gonna pick up when the bidding war starts
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom