Javale Mcgee does it again!!

Wait...so son didn't just chuck the ball into the stands. He pinpoint passed it up a level to his mom?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

That was Javale's coming out party last night, will be a consistent all-star in the next two years, just needed a coach that would humble him the way George Karl has, and no I am not a Denver or McGee fan...

laugh.gif

Dude has had 2 good games out of 6, and now he's gonna be a CONSISTENT all-star??? 

roll.gif

roll.gif

Son is no more than a better-skilled Keon Clark.  He'll NEVER get it. 

Oh man, this dude just threw a free throw off the glass to himself but we missed it because they were showing us Steve Kerr and Marv Albert

Originally Posted by Peep Game

So ummmm....what happened on that play where Bynum fouled him?
I swear he had a masterplan of getting Bynum suspended next game, once he knew they'd lose..

I root for Javale because even when he's playing dumb he's still playing hard.

He's quirky and appears to be a knucklehead at times. But the effort seems to be there night in and night out. Watching a much-more-gifted Bynum sleepwalk through two crucial playoff games leads me to appreciate that effort even more.

I still hope he does weird %$*! though 'cause this thread is hilarious.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

That was Javale's coming out party last night, will be a consistent all-star in the next two years, just needed a coach that would humble him the way George Karl has, and no I am not a Denver or McGee fan...

laugh.gif

Dude has had 2 good games out of 6, and now he's gonna be a CONSISTENT all-star??? 

roll.gif

roll.gif

thats wayyyy overboard

im not a fan of Mcgee but there was a time in Tyson Chandlers career dude never got it and looked like he never would and look at him now

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

thats wayyyy overboard

im not a fan of Mcgee but there was a time in Tyson Chandlers career dude never got it and looked like he never would and look at him now
Link

^Read that and tell me if you think Tyson Chandler was as clueless as Javale. 

Someone please post the putback on a FT attempt. Dude is a certified clown. Knew it was the last game of the season at that point so he went right back to the YOLO lifestyle.

LOL at that put back attempt on the free throw

Javale played like a beast tho no doubt in this series, glad to see him say !+@* it one more time to end the year lol

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Anybody know where I can get a McGee Wizard authentic? Serious

Grunfields draft picks since hes been hired:
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[table][tr][td]2011[/td][td]1[/td][td]6[/td][td]Jan Vesely[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]1[/td][td]18[/td][td]Chris Singleton[/td][td]Florida State University[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]2[/td][td]34[/td][td]Shelvin Mack[/td][td]Butler University[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]John Wall[/td][td]University of Kentucky[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]1[/td][td]30[/td][td]Lazar Hayward[/td][td]Marquette University[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]2[/td][td]35[/td][td]Nemanja Bjelica[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]2[/td][td]32[/td][td]Jermaine Taylor[/td][td]University of Central Florida[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008[/td][td]1[/td][td]18[/td][td]JaVale McGee[/td][td]University of Nevada, Reno[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008[/td][td]2[/td][td]47[/td][td]Bill Walker[/td][td]Kansas State University[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td][td]1[/td][td]16[/td][td]Nick Young[/td][td]University of Southern California[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td][td]2[/td][td]47[/td][td]Dominic McGuire[/td][td]California State University, Fresno[/td][/tr][tr][td]2006[/td][td]1[/td][td]18[/td][td]Oleksiy Pecherov[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2006[/td][td]2[/td][td]48[/td][td]Vladimir Veremeenko[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2005[/td][td]2[/td][td]49[/td][td]Andray Blatche[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]Devin Harris[/td][td]University of Wisconsin–Madison[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004[/td][td]2[/td][td]32[/td][td]Peter John Ramos[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2003[/td][td]1[/td][td]10[/td][td]Jarvis Hayes[/td][td]University of Georgia[/td][/tr][tr][td]2003[/td][td]2[/td][td]38[/td][td]Steve Blake[/td][td]University of Maryland[/td][/tr][/table]

* disgruntled wizards fan.

That list looks like Melo's playoff record.

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom