Jay-Z-American_Gangster_Acappella-2007

SKR3
Say Hello - Feelin this a lot, this would be perfect for the track if you made the drums a little harder, maybe replace the 808s.
I Know - This one is nice, Jay is a little overbearing on the beat, maybe turn him down. Real chill, I like the bounce.

thanks man^ im gonna do the mex's over those are the rough drafts....thats again

"I Know"

I'll be back in a few to comment on the other tracks. My ears are focused on MM3 right now.
glasses.gif

BlueInGreen--
1st you got labels for the tracks..might need to change that.
Its a very good beat but, the verse, esp the 1st, if off beat. Its one of those that is a good beat but doesnt mesh well.
Pray is good. the break in nice. Uh, its off beat, turn jay down. Good jam but, doesnt song good 2gether w/ the vocals.
American Dreamin is off beat aswell. that really will turn ppl off. Its a good beat, throw some og drum patterns in there tho. Turn Jay down.

Good beats, just off beat and dont really combine for a 'complete' track. imo.

Big ups to Blue In Green that review was on point thanks.

But yea,
Its a very good beat but, the verse, esp the 1st, if off beat. Its one of those that is a good beat but doesnt mesh well.
Pray is good. the break in nice. Uh, its off beat, turn jay down. Good jam but, doesnt song good 2gether w/ the vocals.
American Dreamin is off beat aswell. that really will turn ppl off. Its a good beat, throw some og drum patterns in there tho. Turn Jay down.

Good beats, just off beat and dont really combine for a 'complete' track. imo.
Pretty much covers it. I like those drum breaks tho. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom