Jay-Z-American_Gangster_Acappella-2007

I'm really liking some of these mixes (still waiting for Burt to finish "Success", and for Flu to finish his damn finals
laugh.gif
)

PS: Flu, you better come out tonight, party will be EPIC!

But anyways, here are the tracks I did that will be on the NT collab joint I'm throwing together (since I'm not gonna remix the whole album).

I wanted to give Pray an introduction feel, and I did somethin' completely diff for Ignorant. I used a lot of synths for both as well. I was just bein'creative with the intro, chopped the hell out of that one (although it may not sound like it is).

Mez0ne-

Great job on Ignorant shh..i love the beat. The hook though could use something but other than that its crack

If you know the sample for the intro you can tell you chopped up a lot. Its a good beat but Im not really feelin it as an 'intro' track.

I thought about takin' out the hook altogether, I can't stand it for some reason (same w/ the Pray joint......Beyonce has no business on thats song).
laugh.gif

IYE, its actually a beat I made for my Nas tape (it involves a track on AG so you can guess the song)......but I threw it on the intro since you can prettymuch put any beat for an intro consisting of just talking. I could always slow it down drastically if I do end up using it (but if anybody drops a better introI'll easily replace mine for the NT mix).

Ya'll can start sending finished tracks to my

e mail: [email protected], or just hit me up on aim: mezone718.

If your remixing the whole album on your own anyways (like most people are), just send me your best shhhh.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

acappella???? what is he gonna come with some boyzIImen doo-wop type stuff? who's gonna pay for american gangsta poetry hour, not me?
Wow, just wow.

Umm, for dj remix purposes perhaps? Damn talking about being out of the loop and being clueless!
alien.gif
x
indifferent.gif

Good +@%% Mez and Burt, although Burt I would've liked to see you try and freshen up Ike's Mood a little bit, I mean that samples been used a hundredtimes, but I still like it better than the OG Hello Brooklyn

Everybody should know the beat Plan just put on Hello BK I mean cmon.

Half Amazin I like the name and ya Pray is tuff, Sweet is good too. This may be one of the few albums where I have mutiple remix albums of it. Ohh and thatSuccess is sicccckkkkk!

smokin.gif

^Thanks Plan and Buddha. Funny enough Plan, I came across the beat you were gonna use for YOUR version of "Success"
nerd.gif
and I said the same thing
laugh.gif

Last night I came across a very important LP I'd been lookin to sample the hell out of for a loooong time, so I got to work ASAP up til like 3 in themornin' knowin' damn well I had a history final at noon
smh.gif
. With thatsaid...Just upped my "Party Life" to the myspace. Like I said every thing's kinda rough so..

Nice sample on the Success Hypebeast.
wink.gif

Hit me up again on aim when your finally done with the other stuff.

Iceman21542 the Fallin joint you sent me so far is the best I've recieved, so you'll get dibs if nobody sends me anythin' better.

This Jump is a rough from my Dj... Stole the jump, while he was on the 1's and 2's ...
pimp.gif

Mixed it live...
HellO Pillz though...

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

^Thanks Plan and Buddha. Funny enough Plan, I came across the beat you were gonna use for YOUR version of "Success"
nerd.gif
and I said the same thing
laugh.gif

Last night I came across a very important LP I'd been lookin to sample the hell out of for a loooong time, so I got to work ASAP up til like 3 in the mornin' knowin' damn well I had a history final at noon
smh.gif
. With that said...Just upped my "Party Life" to the myspace. Like I said every thing's kinda rough so..

roll.gif
sounds exactly similar to my situation. It tuff, no doubt.
I dontthink im gonna submit anything but, whats the deadline mez??

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Here's my "Pray" for my own mixtape...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/545609641e4557/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Whoops! Posted under his name by mistake but yea a Half Amazin' x Theory collab on this one...Good Lookin my dude..

Im feelin this one. IYE2 yours is hot too. Im goin to need to get a hold of the acapella to do something with it myself. Mez props on yours and all otherswho posted. Some real talent in here

Some of these are
pimp.gif

I really like Mez One's Ignorant %#%!.
and
Plan Beats, the Hello Brooklyn is dope as hell.

No real set deadline, cause I don't want this rushed or anything......(some people have finals and what not for those still in school).

I'd like to release this ON New Years Day though.

Another brief snippet (unsure if I'll use this here or on the Nas tape, too many damn bonus tracks already lmao).
laugh.gif

Added a 2nd for good measure (Gunna Do), diff from what I normally make.

Edit: Added a 3rd, used the intro instrumental I posted previously and blend it with SUCCESS.

www.soundclick.com./mez1

(Top 3 tracks)

Nice sample on the Success Hypebeast.
wink.gif

Hit me up again on aim when your finally done with the other stuff.
grin.gif
I do what I can...lol. I saw that you messaged me but Ihad to get off the PC right quick...

Them three tracks are ill. "Gunna Do" is
pimp.gif
I wish I could chopsamps up like that.

I'm at it again...just upped Ignorant Issh to the myspace...

Oh yea, before I forget again. I finished "I Know" a while ago but my acapella has traces of the beat whenever Pharell speaks. Anyone got an officialacapella of "I know"?

Back
Top Bottom