Jay-Z and Beyoce's baby girl is here. Vol. Ivy Blue Carter

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Money talks

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Blue Ivy Carter already getting special treatment: Security for Beyonce's baby stops Bed-Stuy dad from seeing his newborn twins[/h1][h2]Brooklyn dad says Beyonce's security stopped him and wife from seeing their preemie twin girls[/h2]
Hip-hop parents Beyoncé and Jay-Z were in lullaby land with their baby girl Blue Ivy Carter Sunday, but one new dad was fuming over the velvet rope in the maternity ward that kept him away from his twins.

Neil Coulon, 38, of Brooklyn said the stress of his wife delivering two premature girls was tripled by Beyoncé’s bodyguards treating Lenox Hill Hospital like an exclusive nightclub.

Coulon griped that he’s been repeatedly barred from the sixth-floor neonatal intensive care unit, once for 20 minutes, by the superstar couple’s private security.

He said bodyguards wearing headsets even cleared the sixth floor waiting room, booting his relatives out.

“Three times they stopped me from entering or exiting the NICU (Neo-natal Intensive Care Unit) and it happened once on Friday — just because they wanted to use the hallway,

If that really happened, I've lost a lot of respect for those two. You should never, never keep a family from their newborn kids. That little girl is not the coming of Jesus. Things like that reeeeaaalllllly pisses me off, and I hope those people in that hospital kept away from their kids sue for millions and get it, and get a public apology from the hospital as well as J and B

I came in here to see if any pictures of the baby leaked or something and ya'll really got this gossip/conspiracy theory %$!+ on lock.

Yikes.

After reading about her being pregnant for a certain time, and other crap,

I'm convinced Beyonce didn't have this baby.
30t6p3b.gif

Hmm all of a sudden that Beyonce fake preggo video was "removed" huh? Bs. She didn't have any baby.

I could care less about the legitimacy of Beyonce's pregnancy.

What really irks me is that the hospital was cordoned off for Beyonce and Jay as if it was VIP at the club.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

What really irks me is that the hospital was cordoned off for Beyonce and Jay as if it was VIP at the club.
30t6p3b.gif

This, why should any other people's babies be treated like second class patients just cause these two dropped a nice chunk of change for a private suite?

Their child is gonna look like a camel anyway, so who gives a damn.

Lenox Hill Hospital Executive Director Frank Danza issued the following statement in response to inaccurate news media reports regarding the presence of the Carter family at the hospital:

“Lenox Hill Hospital and its staff were delighted to welcome the Carter family for the birth of their firstborn on Saturday evening, but we are troubled by the misinformation being circulated in some news media reports. The suggestion that the couple paid $1.3 million to rent an entire maternity floor is simply not true. The family is housed in an executive suite at the hospital and is being billed the standard rate for those accommodations. Our executive suites are available for any patient, including the food service and amenities provided to the Carter family.

“The family does have its own security detail on site. However, the hospital has been and continues to be in control of managing all security at the facility. We have made every effort to ensure minimal disruption to other families experiencing the births of their own children over the past three days. No security plan that we or the Carters’ security team put in place would have prevented or delayed families from gaining access to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), and to date, no families have complained to the hospital about being denied access to the NICU.

“Lenox Hill Hospital takes patient privacy and safety very seriously. And while we congratulate the Carter family on the birth of their child, we value the loyalty of ALL of our patients and always strive to ensure a positive experience, knowing that the birth of a child is a wonderful moment producing memories that last a lifetime.

30t6p3b.gif
That is really sad
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

30t6p3b.gif

This, why should any other people's babies be treated like second class patients just cause these two dropped a nice chunk of change for a private suite?

Their child is gonna look like a camel anyway, so who gives a damn.

laugh.gif

Tim Tebow as an avid worshiper of God successfully took away the spotlight from Beyonce and Jay-Z

THEREFORE

I have come to the conclusion that the there is a holy war over the media as we speak

good day

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Tim Tebow as an avid worshiper of God successfully took away the spotlight from Beyonce and Jay-Z

THEREFORE

I have come to the conclusion that the there is a holy war over the media as we speak

good day

I think Tom Brady sold his soul to the Satan for devilishly good looks, a model wife and talent---the Broncos Pats game is gonna be epic GO SATAN!!

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by ksteezy

NYPD would have been involved, NOBODY is gonna keep me from seeing my premie twins, GTHO!

indeed. utterly ridiculous.
thats true 
what makes this baby so special 
its a shame the father could not go see his twins 

BTW the song jay released today is one of his best 

That broad was not pregnant. She said that she was 3 months pregnant when she announced it at the MTV video awards. That was august 28th. Fast forward to January 8th, that would only make her 7 months pregnant, if we actually believed that three month bit. That is one premature baby. 

They showed her in that video two days before the delivery getting into the back of some SUV. She just jumped on up in that damn SUV with no help, no delay, nothing.

If you're a fully pregnant woman trying to get into the back of a truck and scoot over to the other side so that someone can come in behind you, and there's not @*++%# delay... there's something fishy going on.

Back
Top Bottom