Jay-Z and Beyoce's baby girl is here. Vol. Ivy Blue Carter

i guess lil man got a sister

ogj991.jpg

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

That broad was not pregnant. She said that she was 3 months pregnant when she announced it at the MTV video awards. That was august 28th. Fast forward to January 8th, that would only make her 7 months pregnant, if we actually believed that three month bit. That is one premature baby. 

Serious Question: How does it affect you either way? Does it get you less/more booty? Less/more money?

Enlighten me...

Originally Posted by BronLe

That broad was not pregnant. She said that she was 3 months pregnant when she announced it at the MTV video awards. That was august 28th. Fast forward to January 8th, that would only make her 7 months pregnant, if we actually believed that three month bit. That is one premature baby. 

Serious Question: How does it affect you either way? Does it get you less/more booty? Less/more money?

Enlighten me...
Dude acting like this isn't a FORUM, meant for DISCUSSION. 
We're discussing... ##+@ off.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Enlighten me...
Dude acting like this isn't a FORUM, meant for DISCUSSION. 
We're discussing... ##+@ off.
I'm just saying, everyone in here going out of there way to be illogical like it's some kind of conspiracy for Jay and B to have a child...

From what I understood, she was conceived in April, which is another one of the significances of 4...

Serious Question: Does it get you less/more booty? Less/more money?

Enlighten me...
how do those questions have any correlation to what he posted in any way?

Originally Posted by Evolution Fight

Serious Question: Does it get you less/more booty? Less/more money?

Enlighten me...
how do those questions have any correlation to what he posted in any way?
laugh.gif
 I'm sayin. Someone is definitely taking this too seriously...

Beyonce prrooobbably did not have this baby. It was probably a surrogate mother.

I don't see why people have a problem with this ??

Enlighten me...

roll.gif
sounds like something from the middle school playground back in the day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

Beyonce prrooobbably did not have this baby. It was probably a surrogate mother.

Cuz she's faking her pregnancy

Originally Posted by buggz05

People don't have a problem with it. They have a problem with them acting like they had a kid the normal way. Not that it effects their lives just don't lie for no reason.

Clearly she was pregnant in this picture.  Stop it!
Pregnant-Beyonce-Knowles-Baby-Bump-Bikini-Pictures.jpg

Originally Posted by beh235

who cares about this #%#++%#$?
Well you took the time to post here so.................
Plus it's good comedy my man 
laugh.gif

Hopefully she doesn't get Jays nose or that confused look on her face too. But the boy can rap, good thing
pimp.gif
, not sure if he is fit for much else, looks like Chris Brown did a number on his face, or that might help. 

Originally Posted by Lebronh8er

Hopefully she doesn't get Jays nose or that confused look on her face too. But the boy can rap, good thing
pimp.gif
, not sure if he is fit for much else, looks like Chris Brown did a number on his face, or that might help. 

im positive that with the whole surrogate mother thing, that hired doctors manipulted the genes of the baby to make it perfect enough to carry the legacy.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

This is the first thread where I've read every comment. They should do a show on Vh1 or E! that would get crazy ratings! That is my thought on the whole situation.

Kanye and Kim should have a baby now...... I mean what is she Italian or something that would be one crazy kid

Baby Kanye and Kim.....THAT WOULD BE TIGHT!!!!
laugh.gif
 what in the ENTIRE hell are you talking about?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Man all Im saying is that I think Beyonce and Jay Z should do a like a reality show of some sort.
Correct me if Im wrong cause I mite be..... but isn't Kaynye banging Kim Kardashian 

oh yeah!!!!  "Kardashian "  I spelled that right on the first try too.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom