Jay-Z and Beyoce's baby girl is here. Vol. Ivy Blue Carter

mad.gif

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

No one can tell me she was ever pregnant after seeing her stomach collapse like it did.
She never wanted to get pregnant cause its hard work getting that pregnancy fat off, this way she walked around with a balloon and adopted a baby.

roll.gif
I don't even know what to think anymore
roll.gif

NYPD would have been involved, NOBODY is gonna keep me from seeing my premie twins, GTHO!

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

How they gonna let Jay-Z rent out an entire hospital floor for privacy reasons? What about "regular" (non-celebrities, relax) people who need a room/medical attention?

Money talks

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Blue Ivy Carter already getting special treatment: Security for Beyonce's baby stops Bed-Stuy dad from seeing his newborn twins[/h1][h2]Brooklyn dad says Beyonce's security stopped him and wife from seeing their preemie twin girls[/h2]
Hip-hop parents Beyoncé and Jay-Z were in lullaby land with their baby girl Blue Ivy Carter Sunday, but one new dad was fuming over the velvet rope in the maternity ward that kept him away from his twins.

Neil Coulon, 38, of Brooklyn said the stress of his wife delivering two premature girls was tripled by Beyoncé’s bodyguards treating Lenox Hill Hospital like an exclusive nightclub.

Coulon griped that he’s been repeatedly barred from the sixth-floor neonatal intensive care unit, once for 20 minutes, by the superstar couple’s private security.

He said bodyguards wearing headsets even cleared the sixth floor waiting room, booting his relatives out.

“Three times they stopped me from entering or exiting the NICU (Neo-natal Intensive Care Unit) and it happened once on Friday — just because they wanted to use the hallway,

Originally Posted by ksteezy

NYPD would have been involved, NOBODY is gonna keep me from seeing my premie twins, GTHO!

indeed. utterly ridiculous.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Money talks

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Blue Ivy Carter already getting special treatment: Security for Beyonce's baby stops Bed-Stuy dad from seeing his newborn twins[/h1][h2]Brooklyn dad says Beyonce's security stopped him and wife from seeing their preemie twin girls[/h2]
Hip-hop parents Beyoncé and Jay-Z were in lullaby land with their baby girl Blue Ivy Carter Sunday, but one new dad was fuming over the velvet rope in the maternity ward that kept him away from his twins.

Neil Coulon, 38, of Brooklyn said the stress of his wife delivering two premature girls was tripled by Beyoncé’s bodyguards treating Lenox Hill Hospital like an exclusive nightclub.

Coulon griped that he’s been repeatedly barred from the sixth-floor neonatal intensive care unit, once for 20 minutes, by the superstar couple’s private security.

He said bodyguards wearing headsets even cleared the sixth floor waiting room, booting his relatives out.

“Three times they stopped me from entering or exiting the NICU (Neo-natal Intensive Care Unit) and it happened once on Friday — just because they wanted to use the hallway,

if ya'll listen to Glory and still think dude is evil, bless your heart.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Seriously. Some people need to give it a rest.

That song is beautiful.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lana85

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Seriously. Some people need to give it a rest.

That song is beautiful.
frown.gif

253080_o.gif

I $#*$* with Jay-Z, but what makes him or his family members more important than anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom