Jay Z appreciation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ejm205

Man Im goin to go ahead and say it JAY Z IS THE GOAT!!!! Biggie only released 3 albums two were classic stop giving dude the award because of his unfortunate death who knows what would have happen if he was still alive but he's not. Jay been consistently great since day 1 or since Reasonable Doubt

BIG spit like Jay does now...back in 94-95...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Man Im goin to go ahead and say it JAY Z IS THE GOAT!!!! Biggie only released 3 albums two were classic stop giving dude the award because of his unfortunate death who knows what would have happen if he was still alive but he's not. Jay been consistently great since day 1 or since Reasonable Doubt

wink.gif
OK but no disrespect to Biggie but the Hare (Biggie) isnt in the race no more and the turtle or camel whichever u want to use caught up to where theHare was and passed him. In you cant honestly compare a dude 3 quality albums to a dude with 9 or 10 quality albums and say the guy with only 3 is better thanthe guy with 10 great albums

wink.gif
OK but no disrespect to Biggie but the Hare (Biggie) isnt in the race no more and the turtle or camel whichever u want to use caught up to where the Hare was and passed him. In you cant honestly compare a dude 3 quality albums to a dude with 9 or 10 quality albums and say the guy with only 3 is better than the guy with 10 great albums
OK, Big was only 24 when he died...Jay was 27...believe it or not. Even Jay knows Big is the GOAT....
pimp.gif
Big was ahead of his time...Son had like 10 more albums left in'em

Stop disrespectin BIG like that, like my man said even JAY knows BIG is the G.O.A.T.

BIG was the Total Package. There will never anyone like him again.

wink.gif
OK but no disrespect to Biggie but the Hare (Biggie) isnt in the race no more and the turtle or camel whichever u want to use caught up to where the Hare was and passed him. In you cant honestly compare a dude 3 quality albums to a dude with 9 or 10 quality albums and say the guy with only 3 is better than the guy with 10 great albums
OK, Big was only 24 when he died...Jay was 27...believe it or not. Even Jay knows Big is the GOAT....
pimp.gif
Big was ahead of his time...Son had like 10 more albums left in'em

he PROBABLY did have like 10 more albums left. but the keyword is probably. i love big like everybody else but u cant really compare them. jay is 10 albumsstrong and still has a hold on the game. thats not easy. that kind of consistency is unmatched.

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

Stop disrespectin BIG like that, like my man said even JAY knows BIG is the G.O.A.T.

proof...

"if i aint better than BIG, then im the closest one"
which proves he does think hes better, it just bum_'s like you say BIG is better, but we all know HOV IS THE GOAT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Big Homey

proof...

which proves he does think hes better, it just bum _'s like you say BIG is better, but we all know HOV IS THE GOAT
pimp.gif
Damn son B-EZ, This thread is full of opinions....

...Is name callin really needed?

...Leave room on Jays sac' for Beyonce
laugh.gif

Get off this BIG vs . Jay .

"Hov don't run, Hov stand and fight
Hov's a soldier , Hov been fighting all his life
So ... what could you do to me?
It's not new to me ...
Sue me ; !*#+ you - what's a couple dollars to me ?"

Originally Posted by The Big Homey

proof...

which proves he does think hes better, it just bum _'s like you say BIG is better, but we all know HOV IS THE GOAT
pimp.gif

6i8nih.jpg

Jay-Z is basically Biggie's leftovers. Relax.

I understand this is all opinionated but reducing Jay to 'Biggie's leftovers' is a little too far

Back
Top Bottom