Jay-Z / FreeMason

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Like I said before there really is no debate..he's a Mason...but so what.

This. If he is than he is, if hes not than hes not, does it really matter that much?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When I join next year, I'll let you know.[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

This. If he is than he is, if hes not than hes not, does it really matter that much?
I guess people dont realize what freemasonry really is just like when people go to Church each Sunday and dont even know what they reallyteach...........who cares right?

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

I guess people dont realize what freemasonry really is just like when people go to Church each Sunday and dont even know what they really teach...........who cares right?

Ok, what are your thoughts about the Masons and their intentions/goals?

I can't believe I just watched all that.

That guy's voice is terrible. He sounds like he JUST learned to read.

Those are the worst reasons ever. It was beyond reaching. If he's a Mason, he's a Mason. There's Masons everywhere. Who cares?

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

I guess people dont realize what freemasonry really is just like when people go to Church each Sunday and dont even know what they really teach...........who cares right?
laugh.gif

Big whoop. Pops was a mason, and I'm .... in a situation where I can't comment. Let the mans sack breath by getting off his.

Originally Posted by APLX2

Big whoop. Pops was a mason, and I'm .... in a situation where I can't comment. Let the mans sack breath by getting off his.
I feel you son dam i feel you

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

so whats the big deal if he even was a mason?

They think we're they're evil because the forefathers of the fraternity adopted a couple occultsymbols. Nobody is checking Alpha Phi Alpha for using Anabis or Delta Sigma Theta for using the same triangle that the masons use. And everyone knows thosechicks are evil
devil.gif

my grandpa was a mason, my dad is a mason, and both me and my brother are not...
he really never pushed us to become one... so i don't see what the big deal is...

Back
Top Bottom