Jay-Z - "I Know" [VIDEO]

I thought Jay was gonna countinue from where tha Roc Boys video left off

I wasn't really feelin this

I guess it ties into the drug metaphor in the lyrics of the song,
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DJ236

I guess it ties into the drug metaphor in the lyrics of the song,
smokin.gif

That's why I like it, but it's too dark... literally. I kept having to squint to see what the hell was going on.
Originally Posted by SUGE510212

Aint that Lenny and Lisa's daughter?

Yeah, Zoe.

From MTV.com:
The video for "I Know" was directed by Philip Andelman and features Lenny Kravitz daughter, Zoe. The vid's treatment describes it as "a surreal, daydream-like blending of four separate and unrelated stories, four unique trips taken on by four girls in one night in New York City."

And I thought Flashing Lights was disappointing, Videos keep getting lazier, Jay wasn't even in it
smh.gif

Time out...
smh.gif

It's one thing to not like the video, I can respect that.... but, c'mon now...

To put this on the level of disappointment that is "Flashing Lights" is beyond ludicrous IMO.

At least w/ "I Know" has some sort of comprehensible plot/theme to it AND co-insides w/ the actual song...

The "Flashing Lights" vid had me w/ the "
ehh.gif
" face for about20 minutes before I gave up thinking of a logical tie-in it had w/ the song.

Rappers gettin lazy. Continue to cheat the consumer ..... and see how far your album goes next time. Boring.
smh.gif

I like it. It's different from the normal vids where you see the rapper on the screen the whole damn time. It fits well with the theme of the song, itmight sound like a light/fun track but it has a dark theme to it and this vid fits it perfectly. I just wish it was a little bit more focused on one storyinstead of four...it seems a little scrambled, that's probably why some of ya'll don't like it.

Are you guys serious? This video is amazing to me.

It blends well with the song's theme, nothing confusing, and it's different.

I love the creativity on this one. Not to mention, Zoe Kravitz is my future wife
happy.gif

Waaay better than the Flashing Lights video in my opinion.

To put this on the level of disappointment that is "Flashing Lights" is beyond ludicrous IMO.

At least w/ "I Know" has some sort of comprehensible plot/theme to it AND co-insides w/ the actual song...
grin.gif
both videos are equally as obscure, kanye's was moredaring, this vid comes off as tryin too hard but not really goin all the way... its like jay wanted to take a mad creative route but was scared of badpublicity/what the average fan would think so he threw in some special effects and predictable moments..

to say flashing lights doesnt coincide with the song is ludicrous IMO... u must have a shallow understanding of thevideo
and the plot is obvious..

Back
Top Bottom