Jay-Z - "I Know" [VIDEO]

um well the pharell jay-z lololol yea nice video laughing out loud ummm just wanted to actually see it. ryhmes and umm concept of words sounds similar to othersongs the colaboration is ok .nice they pulled it off actually came out on top with the big guys. thanks to lenny kravits daughter thank him for borowingher.love song sick concept who knows love umm lust...saw him on vh1 banging the crowd out with this
roll.gif
thank god i wasnt there lololololol...

Originally Posted by Tito516

um well the pharell jay-z lololol yea nice video laughing out loud ummm just wanted to actually see it. ryhmes and umm concept of words sounds similar to other songs the colaboration is ok .nice they pulled it off actually came out on top with the big guys. thanks to lenny kravits daughter thank him for borowing her.love song sick concept who knows love umm lust...saw him on vh1 banging the crowd out with this
roll.gif

what the f...what's with the umm? you sound like an 11 yr-old girl.
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
@ these rappers trying to be "artists"

Next thing you'll know is Wayne will be trying to play the guitar...

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Leather So Soft Vid.

no *%!!.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Time out...
smh.gif

It's one thing to not like the video, I can respect that.... but, c'mon now...

To put this on the level of disappointment that is "Flashing Lights" is beyond ludicrous IMO.

At least w/ "I Know" has some sort of comprehensible plot/theme to it AND co-insides w/ the actual song...

The "Flashing Lights" vid had me w/ the "
ehh.gif
" face for about 20 minutes before I gave up thinking of a logical tie-in it had w/ the song.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Im Still Not getting the full concept this...

But.
Song has been dope.
And So what if he's not in the vid. *Didn't peep him*?
He's goin left.

Originally Posted by Tito516

um well the pharell jay-z lololol yea nice video laughing out loud ummm just wanted to actually see it. ryhmes and umm concept of words sounds similar to other songs the colaboration is ok .nice they pulled it off actually came out on top with the big guys. thanks to lenny kravits daughter thank him for borowing her.love song sick concept who knows love umm lust...saw him on vh1 banging the crowd out with this
roll.gif

WHAT!!?

you cant blame ay for the video. he didnt direct and edit it
and its still better than that crappy flashing lights video.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

I liked the video, but "I know" is one of my least fav tracks on AG.

This is the 1st Hov and Pharrell song i've ever liked. This @%@ is one of the better songs off of American Gangster IMO. Not sure if its a good choice for single but I can see it getting some spins.

Do you not count Allure, or something?

No I count it. I'm in the minority but that's the only track that consistently gets skipped on The Black album. I know its an NT favorite but just don't like it. Jay spits on it but I could never get with that beat.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wth? one of my favoritesongs ever.

roll.gif
at some of the comments

i love this song, bump it heavily

but this video didn't do it for me

maybe if i could see more what was going on

I guess I am just used to old video's where I saw the rapper perform the song with a little bit of a story.

IMO trying to make music vids into mini movies isn't the biz.

IM SUCH A DUMMY. i listened to it thoroughly this morning on the way to work...and i so get it now.lol this whole time i thought it was about a man and womanrelationship...those crafty artists!

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

IM SUCH A DUMMY. i listened to it thoroughly this morning on the way to work...and i so get it now.lol this whole time i thought it was about a man and woman relationship...those crafty artists!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like it. It's not video of the year but it's related to the song.

I was hoping for a " Fallin " video instead.

Originally Posted by Zeus23

I didnt know this track was about Heroin/Coke until I scene the video

smh.gif

thats the whole prob...the Vid is dope for the song...i mean what expect hov spilling ace of spades everywhere with the green screen and 4 dancersbehind him? yall complain when the video is the same old same old with half naked broads, money, cars etc and these dudes are tryna get artistic with it andyou still complain...works for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungHovLucas

But.
Song has been dope.
He's goin left.

What u don't get....

the song and the video is about drug addiction...

I was kinda disappointed by the video but....

but I kinda like how "I Know" sounds light....but the video is dark

I can't see what's going on though... i need to see it on t.v.

I think what I was disappointed about was how it seemed like someone was just playing "I know" over like a short movie...like there was norelationship
between the song and video....like it was two separate things...LIKE "Flashing Lights", that vid is kinda growing on me though

Song is kinda wack to me now...it'll probably grow on me in the long run but not the video. Its different but different isn't always hot

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

I was expectin 2 see sum jamaican honeys, the beach, nice blue water but i get this?????

Really??? What the hell made you think that???
laugh.gif

I thought they were gonna personify Jay-Z as a drug to a girl...like he would be a shadow, ghost, conscience or sumthin
but dude didn't even show up in the video. I also thought the video would be faster....not so slow

Originally Posted by FlatbushKING

Originally Posted by YoungHovLucas

But.
Song has been dope.
He's goin left.

What u don't get....

the song and the video is about drug addiction...

I was kinda disappointed by the video but....

but I kinda like how "I Know" sounds light....but the video is dark

I can't see what's going on though... i need to see it on t.v.

I think what I was disappointed about was how it seemed like someone was just playing "I know" over like a short movie...like there was no relationship
between the song and video....like it was two separate things...LIKE "Flashing Lights", that vid is kinda growing on me though

the video does go with the song...basically its four stories that goes perfectly with the video. different subjects that match the song.

Back
Top Bottom