Jay-Z - "I Know" [VIDEO]

its beautiful and if Jay does a vid like this for every track its going to be a monumental dvd.

remember he hinted at making a "movie" to his cd.. which makes it like a revers soundtrack lol.

to say flashing lights doesnt coincide with the song is ludicrous IMO... u must have a shallow understanding of the video
and the plot is obvious..
Different people can have different perceptions of what the artist is doing or trying to say. Prior to the video coming out I'm sure a lot ofpeople had imagined what the music video would be like according to their interpretation of the song.

To say that it doesn't coincide with the song is not ludicrous, you just sound pretentious IMO.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
$@+$ is pathetic.Point Blank...The man is not even in his ownvideo and cats start to hate on the south. at least them mofos show up on set...

he is in the video...and it just goes to show you people don't listen to lyrics, if people are just getting it now. not that it's anything, but youshould have realized the theme of the song on first listen.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ these rappers trying to be "artists"

Next thing you'll know is Wayne will be trying to play the guitar...

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

"new roc" is trying to differentiate themselves from the current climate. seems like mixed results so far...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
@ these rappers trying to be "artists"

Next thing you'll know is Wayne will be trying to play the guitar...

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

this video was lackluster, i think Jay "might" have been in one scene.
too dark also.

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
$@+$ is pathetic.Point Blank...The man is not even in his own video and cats start to hate on the south. at least them mofos show up on set...

how the hell are u comparing a VIDEO to the actual product that the south puts out?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom