Jay-Z - "I Know" [VIDEO]

*Throws on some flame repellent*

i liked "baltimore love thing" better than "i know"...i just think 50 pulled off the living drug metaphor better than jay...

dont like it either...definitely not wat i thought the vid would look like...i rock wit the song tho

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Time out...
smh.gif

It's one thing to not like the video, I can respect that.... but, c'mon now...

To put this on the level of disappointment that is "Flashing Lights" is beyond ludicrous IMO.

At least w/ "I Know" has some sort of comprehensible plot/theme to it AND co-insides w/ the actual song...

The "Flashing Lights" vid had me w/ the "
ehh.gif
" face for about 20 minutes before I gave up thinking of a logical tie-in it had w/ the song.

eek.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
... I didn't even realize how badly I screwed that up. Coincide

i could see where the video was going...but jay shoulda at least been in the video..then the whole concept and effects woulda fell into place

Cool video, demonstrates drug addiction really well. I think it's more of a piece of art and most of the people wont understand its true meaning.

After watching this a few times, and letting it digest..I must say this is one of the best videos to come out in a long time.

The song had multiple meanings, and they were all shown in the video. It helps explain to the uneducated what the song is really about, and to pay attention tolyrics.

Plust the effects were really cool (makes me wanna try shrooms or something
laugh.gif
)

So much better than all the cliche videos that have been coming out lately. For example, would you really like it if it looked similar to this one?

not saying it's a bad vid or song by any means, just a tad cliche
smile.gif

the PGA tour - I see what you'resaying but the least Jay could've done was appear in his own video.
laugh.gif

And I like that this video actually relates to the song oppose to "Flashing Lights".

To compare this to the "Flashing Lights" video is just crazy.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

the PGA tour - I see what you're saying but the least Jay could've done was appear in his own video.
laugh.gif

And I like that this video actually relates to the song oppose to "Flashing Lights".

To compare this to the "Flashing Lights" video is just crazy.

THANK YOU!!!

Back
Top Bottom