JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

tumblr_mcg7zoLcfi1rpybfjo1_500.gif

*Dead* at how J**** held her leg for a good 4 seconds lmao

*Dead* at how J**** held her leg for a good 4 seconds lmao
 He's up on that dot dot dot and Vera Wang

He's up on that dot dot dot and Vera Wang

While looking at Solange like "Ma are you insane?"

[
:wow: :wow: "Just made some new money *****, watch me show it off" :wow: :lol: is this dude about to post the money he got? does tmz pay cash?
he listens to hell rell?

I caught the "Show Off" reference immediately, but I didn't peep the rest :lol:

View media item 967360
Somebody created exactly what I asked for :rofl:

Solange better get tested for MERS!!!!

Camels appear to be a link in the MERS chain
Camels may be one clue. In a paper published earlier this week, researchers said they had isolated the live MERS virus from two single-humped camels, known as dromedaries. And in February, scientists published a finding that nearly three-quarters of camels in Saudi Arabia tested positive for past MERS exposure.
MERS was also found in a bat in Saudi Arabia, the CDC says.
"The way humans become infected from an animal and/or environmental source is still under investigation," the WHO said last month.

-CNN.com
thhgY.gif
Oh my god.:rofl:

I just read through every page. :rofl: :rofl:

Meth gotta give us more reps for days like these :lol:

+1

MY GOD the show off quotes :rofl:

Every small thing is so exaggerated in social media. Jay did the right thing, this shouldn't be news.

Only benefit is Sterling, cuz gets less attention.

I'm mad he didn't expect to get fired for leaking a surveillance video :rofl:

Exactly, how could he/she not know that it would be investigated and he/she will be the likely culprtit?

i mean, he had to have seen this coming right? wonder how much tmz paid him :nerd:

This is the question, because if it was me I'm asking for an amount to keep me and the fam set. That kind of footage/scandal should be worth a mill or two. If this smuck sold it for like 50 grand or even 100k then that person played themselves.

side note..wtf is The Dream wearing? They wont be inviting his a** no mo.

Jay got on him about that when he was accepting his award. It was funny as hell :lol:

This guy talkin about "Jay can't lose" when the whole world saw him get his clock cleaned by his girl's baby sister :lol:

Still not an L, he can't fight the girl whether he knew cameras were there or not. If he did hit her his entire brand is finished, and everyone in here would be call him a punk for hitting a female. The situation is funny, but the man did the right thing.

They make fun of him and say he got beat up, but what is the alternative :smh:? So silly how things are. The media shouldn't be making light of domestic violence.

Every small thing is so exaggerated in social media. Jay did the right thing, this shouldn't be news.

Absolutely

THANK YOU!!! THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE NOTICING

STERLINGS RECENT COMMENTS :smh: NOW THATS FRONT PAGE NEWS WORTHY!

Last edited:
If it was nas tmz wouldn't have purchased the footage :lol:

Stop. If nas was gettin 3 pcd by kelis while some 'lister was n the elevator too it woulda absolutely been news. The fact its hip hops royal cpl send it to the next stratosphere. If it was J mushin a random.... Then wed jus create a gif use it for 5 years and be done with it.

"Actor from belly assaulted by singer of milkshake"

View media item 967539View media item 967442

Yep, how easily people become distracted or move on to the next hot gossipy news story is disturbing.

:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jay-Z can't stay away from Ls huh?
Front page of the Daily News
Every dog has is day huh? Karma is coming to kick Jay -Z in the lips .

Somewhere right now nas is chilling on the low sipping Asti Spumante and smoking a fine cigar..
And y'all saying Nas lost
tumblr_m7cixoDWW71qc8jh0o3_500.gif

Do you know what a L really is ??

Nas was required to pay $51,000 per month. According to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court in April 2010, Nas had to pony up nearly $90,000 in back child support and back spousal support. The judge also ordered Nas to pay $10,000 per month in spousal support until he paid off $300,000 he owed Kelis. Nas also had to pay more than $200,000 in Kelis’ legal fees and accounting expenses.

According to official records, Nas purchased the 2-bedroom, 3-bath pad back in 2004 for $585,000 ... but according to SunTrust bank (which issued him the loan) ... Nas couldn't foot the bill and defaulted on the payments, still owing $507,000.

SunTrust recently foreclosed on the property and then sold it to the highest bidder at public auction last month for $348,500 ... WAY LESS than the rapper paid eight years ago.

Smartenupnas

Do you know what a L really is ??

Nas was required to pay $51,000 per month. According to documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court in April 2010, Nas had to pony up nearly $90,000 in back child support and back spousal support. The judge also ordered Nas to pay $10,000 per month in spousal support until he paid off $300,000 he owed Kelis. Nas also had to pay more than $200,000 in Kelis’ legal fees and accounting expenses.

According to official records, Nas purchased the 2-bedroom, 3-bath pad back in 2004 for $585,000 ... but according to SunTrust bank (which issued him the loan) ... Nas couldn't foot the bill and defaulted on the payments, still owing $507,000.

SunTrust recently foreclosed on the property and then sold it to the highest bidder at public auction last month for $348,500 ... WAY LESS than the rapper paid eight years ago.

Smartenupnas

You sound like a woman who just got cheated on, B. Where are the citations? Your boy is in an elevator getting washed up by Charizard and you over here talking about the next man. Draft me up a paper with all of your theories about NaS and make sure you make a works cited page. Get back to me when it's done. You have til sundown
tumblr_m6m0c7Htgw1raq7mho1_500.gif

Havent been on NT for weeks since i'm in thailand backpacking.

Saw that story on FB and new i had to come in here for the lulz.

Definitly worth it :lol:

NT is the best

Lol dude replies by saying where are your citations like this is a devry classroom, its over

You sound like a woman who just got cheated on, B. Where are the citations? Your boy is in an elevator getting washed up by Charizard and you over here talking about the next man. Draft me up a paper with all of your theories about NaS and make sure you make a works cited page. Get back to me when it's done. You have til sundown

Jungle, is that you?

:lol: all of that is publics info

Which one of these condoms is the one jay left in the baby seat?

View media item 968274

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom