JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

You sound like a woman who just got cheated on, B. Where are the citations? Your boy is in an elevator getting washed up by Charizard and you over here talking about the next man. Draft me up a paper with all of your theories about NaS and make sure you make a works cited page. Get back to me when it's done. You have til sundown
tumblr_m6m0c7Htgw1raq7mho1_500.gif

You just trying to rustle some Jimmies right?...

#ornah ?

They're saying Solange deleted every pic of her and Beyoncé off her IG. Can anyone confirm?
nerd.gif

This has to be the fastest moving thread I've ever seen on NT,50+ pages and 60k views in less than 24 hours...
eek.gif

Early toty front runner for sure 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You sound like a woman who just got cheated on, B. Where are the citations? Your boy is in an elevator getting washed up by Charizard and you over here talking about the next man. Draft me up a paper with all of your theories about NaS and make sure you make a works cited page. Get back to me when it's done. You have til sundown
tumblr_m6m0c7Htgw1raq7mho1_500.gif

:lol: all of that is publics info

Which one of these condoms is the one jay left in the baby seat?

View media item 968274

Karma's a *****, wait 'till Blu gets older. :lol:

Nas got that that Hennessy commercial during the NBA playoff games

This the same nas that declined the beer commercials in the early 2000's cause it was poison ? I guess when the grass is cut the snakes will show, these rappers change their mind when the irs comes knocking :lol:

Last edited:
Nas got that that Hennessy commercial during the NBA playoff games

This the same nas that declined the beer commercials in the early 2000's cause it was poison ? I guess when the grass is cut the snakes will show, these rappers change their mind when the irs comes knocking :lol:

I wasn't the same person a decade ago, I'm sure you weren't and same goes to Nas. Just stop :lol:

Last edited:
we are just in a transitional phase before this goes beyond page 2 in general and gets a grave dig 5 years later

Last edited:
whole thread is getting to that point tbh

Once ****** got away from the meme's and gifs and started bringing Nas up.

Which is so tired, you act like they didn't just perform together at Coachella, Ether was 13 years ago, y'all need to let that **** go.

When will this Jay vs Nas nonsense stop?

Bruh I had no idea Nas had to pay all that money to Kelis... These O's be winning :smh:

Back
Top Bottom