but Superugly > Ether

i mean, dude $#+++% ya baby momma and and left condoms in ya baby seat

these is facts, not highschool jokes about not being able to grow a moustache
indifferent.gif

Superugly was trash.

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

....Also, Rockefeller Rocafella died of AIDs.

nuff said.

So many people dont get this line its crazy
laugh.gif
Rockefeller died of AIDS, that was the end of his chapter
And that's the guy y'all chose to name your company after?

Roc-A-Fella Records is an American record label founded by Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter, Damon Dash, and Kareem "Biggs" Burke. A subsidiary of Universal Music Group, the label's title refers to the American oil magnate John D. Rockefeller.

What's more funny is when dumb people feel the need to scoff when their dunce cap wearin imagination of intellegence finally believes they have cracked some code. Go play in a quick sand box you dweeb.

-The Juice

Where'd you get that fact from?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

....Also, Rockefeller Rocafella died of AIDs.

nuff said.

So many people dont get this line its crazy
laugh.gif
Rockefeller died of AIDS, that was the end of his chapter
And that's the guy y'all chose to name your company after?

Roc-A-Fella Records is an American record label founded by Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter, Damon Dash, and Kareem "Biggs" Burke. A subsidiary of Universal Music Group, the label's title refers to the American oil magnate John D. Rockefeller.

What's more funny is when dumb people feel the need to scoff when their dunce cap wearin imagination of intellegence finally believes they have cracked some code. Go play in a quick sand box you dweeb.

-The Juice

Where'd you get that fact from?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

but Superugly > Ether

yup

Is this sarcasm?
laugh.gif

In terms of songs Ether is better of course....

In terms of what hurts more, and is more poignant, Nas talking about what he looks like and who he runs with... As compared to Jay saying I had sex with your wife/baby's mom and it being true........

!#+% people being called out on looks happens all the time in snapping... Someone saying well I boned your wife, and it not even being a stretch, that is some !#+%

Hence      Super Ugly > Ether.
da fact that jay-z mother MADE him apologize makes super ugly #fail

lol yup dude used that as an excuse why he went on air,, when we know he went to hot 97 thinking he won,, nas won cuz people voted more for him when jay had a bigger fan base, thats how ill ether was,,

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

but Superugly > Ether

yup

Is this sarcasm?
laugh.gif

In terms of songs Ether is better of course....

In terms of what hurts more, and is more poignant, Nas talking about what he looks like and who he runs with... As compared to Jay saying I had sex with your wife/baby's mom and it being true........

!#+% people being called out on looks happens all the time in snapping... Someone saying well I boned your wife, and it not even being a stretch, that is some !#+%

Hence      Super Ugly > Ether.
da fact that jay-z mother MADE him apologize makes super ugly #fail

lol yup dude used that as an excuse why he went on air,, when we know he went to hot 97 thinking he won,, nas won cuz people voted more for him when jay had a bigger fan base, thats how ill ether was,,

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Alright someone explain the Rockefeller AIDS line because I'm confused.
It's not referencing John D. Rockfeller but a guy in the hood Jay and Dame knew, a rapper, named Rockfella. Who died of AIDs. A track of him rapping was just posted by SEND ONE.

That was one of the things I didn't know about way back when it was talked about in the last thread.

It's not referencing John D. Rockfeller but a guy in the hood Jay and Dame knew, a rapper, named Rockfella. Who died of AIDs. A track of him rapping was just posted by SEND ONE.

That was one of the things I didn't know about way back when it was talked about in the last thread.

They knew and named their record label after him... Not John D. like everyone assumed just shedding light.

They knew and named their record label after him... Not John D. like everyone assumed just shedding light.

It's quite obvious just by the name Rocafella and the symbol that they named their company after John D. Rockefeller, one of the most well-known New Yorkers of all-time.  It ties into the wealth and power aspect of the record label.  Also, going off memory Nas went on the radio showtime after Ether dropped and said he the Rocafella died of Aids line wasn't about John D. Rockefeller (as John D. Rockefeller didn't die of Aids of coure, although when Nas said that line most people took it for face value) but that Nas was talking about Rock Hudson who did die of Aids.  A reach on Nas's part, but it is what it is.  Now the information below is from wikipedia so anyone can take from it what they want to...........

Back
Top Bottom