JAY-Z SAYS "TAKEOVER" ETHER'D NAS, "IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE"

2nd thread on this today
laugh.gif
Interview not even that good.

Somebody need to ask Jay why he was sounding so hurt when Angie told him he lost. Not these questions he'll never admit he wasn't the best at.

Typical of Jigga. His song would have a better shot of being successful on the radio or smthin, but we are talking about diss tracks. And in that case:

Nas MURKED Jay-Z

and Nas > Jay-Z

Typical of Jigga. His song would have a better shot of being successful on the radio or smthin, but we are talking about diss tracks. And in that case:

Nas MURKED Jay-Z

and Nas > Jay-Z

Originally Posted by Master Zik

2nd thread on this today
laugh.gif

Somebody need to ask Jay why he was sounding so hurt when Angie told him he lost. Not these questions he'll never admit he wasn't the best at.

this S!!! cracks me up, cause theres no good "come back" from that. like we can argue all day whose diss was the best, worst, childish, potent, truthful, etc etc. but Jay was on the radio stuttering and stamering like crazy
laugh.gif

2nd thread on this today
laugh.gif

this S!!! cracks me up, cause theres no good "come back" from that. like we can argue all day whose diss was the best, worst, childish, potent, truthful, etc etc. but Jay was on the radio stuttering and stamering like crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

I'll say this Takeover was way better as a song than ether. But as a DISS song Ether ripped jay-z apart. Takeover is kinda witty and slick dissing where Ether went straight to the point even in the chorus "!*#% JAYZ" when you hear that track you already know the agenda.

laugh.gif
This

I'll say this Takeover was way better as a song than ether. But as a DISS song Ether ripped jay-z apart. Takeover is kinda witty and slick dissing where Ether went straight to the point even in the chorus "!*#% JAYZ" when you hear that track you already know the agenda.

laugh.gif
This

Originally Posted by jthagreat

2nd thread on this today
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
He deadass came in there with no what-if-I-lose-plan. Homey was stunned.

It's crazy cuz I feel if it was Nas and he was told he lost he would've bugged out and said "#$%# ALL YALL"
laugh.gif
Get kicked out the building and the whole 9.

2nd thread on this today
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's crazy cuz I feel if it was Nas and he was told he lost he would've bugged out and said "#$%# ALL YALL"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
This

THIS... beat, lyrics, and hook... Takeover owns...

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
This

THIS... beat, lyrics, and hook... Takeover owns...

2nd thread on this today
laugh.gif

this S!!! cracks me up, cause theres no good "come back" from that. like we can argue all day whose disswas the best,worst, childish,potent, truthful, etc etc. but Jaywas on the radio stuttering and stamering like crazy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reminds me of

2nd thread on this today
laugh.gif

this S!!! cracks me up, cause theres no good "come back" from that. like we can argue all day whose disswas the best,worst, childish,potent, truthful, etc etc. but Jaywas on the radio stuttering and stamering like crazy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reminds me of

but Superugly > Ether

i mean, dude $#+++% ya baby momma and and left condoms in ya baby seat

these is facts, not highschool jokes about not being able to grow a moustache

but Superugly > Ether

i mean, dude $#+++% ya baby momma and and left condoms in ya baby seat

these is facts, not highschool jokes about not being able to grow a moustache

This topic stay on yall mind. There's no point in trying to convince another person which is better and for what reasons. Both songs are damn near 10 years old. If your opionion hasnt changed since, it wont now.

This topic stay on yall mind. There's no point in trying to convince another person which is better and for what reasons. Both songs are damn near 10 years old. If your opionion hasnt changed since, it wont now.

Back
Top Bottom