JAY-Z SAYS "TAKEOVER" ETHER'D NAS, "IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE"

YO! Superugly?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That *@$! was stupid as hell.

And that 1st verse of "The ***** in Yoo" ripped Cube's whole lifestyle. DF!!!

YO! Superugly?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That *@$! was stupid as hell.

And that 1st verse of "The ***** in Yoo" ripped Cube's whole lifestyle. DF!!!

Same dudes who say Ether > Takeover....but won't say Hit 'Em Up > Any other diss track of all time

Same dudes who say Ether > Takeover....but won't say Hit 'Em Up > Any other diss track of all time

Ya'll are taking what he's saying out of context. He's not saying which diss hit harder, he's saying as overall songs it's not even close.

Which I have to agree with. The instrumental to "Takeover" is crazy, Kanye at his best and rawest.

Ron Browz production was more meh...not wack but definitely not seeing what Ye and Just Blaze were doing at the time.

Overall song = Takeover

Best Diss = Ether

Ya'll are taking what he's saying out of context. He's not saying which diss hit harder, he's saying as overall songs it's not even close.

Which I have to agree with. The instrumental to "Takeover" is crazy, Kanye at his best and rawest.

Ron Browz production was more meh...not wack but definitely not seeing what Ye and Just Blaze were doing at the time.

Overall song = Takeover

Best Diss = Ether

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Who cares why cant we ever just appreciate it as the best battle in hip-hop history?

na F!!! that. this is internet/hiphop's most talked about topic on every board...it dont need to die.

i feel lucky to have been apart of it. love hiphop.

btw BP2
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom