JB 2020 Year in Review

With the year almost to a close, what are your overall thoughts, likes, and dislikes about the shoes that have released over the past year?

Overall I thought there were some fantastic new colorways this year. Granted there was plenty of trash as well, but I am going to focus on the positives. OG colorways were at a premium this year, not too many released . The 34 was my favorite signature since the 16s.Here's my rundown.

Favorite Releases: Jubilee 11, red 3, blue 3, blue accent OG 9, french blue 13, royal 13.

Most Disappointing: white black red 11 low. The patent cut was worse than the snakes from the previous year and the concord 11 low since it didn't come in my size.

Not sure how I feel about next year, only a few confirmed releases have piqued my interest.

1608657498843.jpeg
1608657648367.jpeg

1608657533835.jpeg

1608657689867.jpeg

1608657750728.jpeg

By the way you inspired me to get those Indiglo XIIs, will be here next week thank you. Maybe I should buy him a pair 🙄
You will absolutely love them. The colorway is 🔥 and they used really nice materials. It’s funny you mentioned them bcuz I was organizing my shoes the other day and I snapped this photo to send to my friend to tell her how much I love these...

3FEF6003-186D-4567-93EB-1B5F4211E09A.jpeg

The shoe is just gorgeous. JB did a great job on this one.

The release that really mattered the most was treated like trash. Fire red 4s were the most wanted of the year for me. But others no particular order:

Fire red 5
Flint 13
Black Hyper Royal 13
Jubilee 11
Top 3 5

Next year as of now I’m looking forward to
Carmines
Militaries
CG 11

I bought a whole lot of s*** this year so it’s kinda hard to remember em all off the top of my head... But the ones that stand out are:

Fire Red 5s (one of my fave shoes ever)

Reverse bred ‘85 1s (like this colorway much better than OG black/reds)

Center of Gravity and Bayou 35s

Fave shoes I didn’t cop this year:

New beginnings pack
Airship Pro
Off White 5s (either colorway)

Favorite OG release: Air Jordan 4 Fire red
Favorite 1 release: Navy 1 Japan
Favorite 3 release: Red Cement
Favorite 13 release: Black/Hyper Royal
Favorite Collab: Union 4

Most disappointing release: Fragment 3

Really? Obviously we would have all liked more OG releases or easier access to releases but you can’t think of at least two things? Looking forward to anything next year?
didn’t think that was such a hot take lol, when it comes to Js i didn’t really anticipate any releases this year, that might be why I feel this way. i passed on a lot of things, now next year YES!

lightning 4s
raging bull 5s
taupe 4s is a maybe idk about the materials used
a few 1s are a maybe

This guy is high as a kite.

Back
Top Bottom