JB- CAN WE GET A ALL STAR XI COLUMBIA BLUE RETRO

It would be nice if these re-retroed .... I doubt they come out anytime soon because the CDP Bred XIs are about to drop next month

I wanted these in the CDP along w/ the Obsidian XII's but of course no one was ridin w/ me. I actually want these and the Concords more than SJ's.

I hope these never come out ever again, along with the Space Jams and the Concords. They're just going to ruin the quality of the shoe, the jumpman on theback will be painted instead of stitched, the patent leather will be uneven, and they will look like fakes. Anybody wishing that these be retroed now with thequality we've seen in the last few years doesn't deserve them. I've settled on my retros, but I haven't given up on finding an original pairfor close to retail. Also, you shouldnt' pay more than $125 plus tax for any of these either. I'm happy with my 2 pairs of each from the good ol'retro days when retail was too expensive...

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

I miss my ICEY BLUE OG Columbia XI's... I wish I never sold them, but I received an offer I couldn't refuse...
Those are absolutely gorgeous. And this

Bring's a whole new meaning. Pleas drop these again JB PLEASE!!!!

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

I miss my ICEY BLUE OG Columbia XI's... I wish I never sold them, but I received an offer I couldn't refuse...

these got to be some of the best og columbia's i've ever seen since they released in 96 100%fire
pimp.gif

JB is holding onto them like every other hot OG colorway so when we all say we're done w JB, they'll release em and have us hooked like crack.

Seems like these have a tendency to turn yellow as pi$$ , but either way Id like to see these re-released ,even though there not a stock rather a rock ,becauseoterwise they'd just rott in there box..........

Funny, I just got these retro samples in the mail today....thought I would share.
zzzz051tn7.jpg

zzzz048rc6.jpg

zzzz046hg4.jpg

zzzz044me8.jpg

not even gonna lie i used to hate these but these are tied w/ the concords

too bad they will eventually yellow

Damn takeflightlikemike i know you have heat and so do I but i must say you probably have more heat than anyone in our wonderful city of phoenix
smokin.gif

The patent leather width and shape of the shoe (on all colorways) is so far off the og's....

Back
Top Bottom