JB- CAN WE GET A ALL STAR XI COLUMBIA BLUE RETRO

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

I miss my ICEY BLUE OG Columbia XI's... I wish I never sold them, but I received an offer I couldn't refuse...

those are beautiful

Poor guy probably feels like those young hoodrat moms that give up their kids for adoption then regret.

i knew he wore these in the all star game!!!!
i remember he was playin with shaq
but yeah neways
just like all the nike retros to come out, since 02 ive seen
grape vs
pimp.gif

silver and og vs
pimp.gif

all of the Ivs
IIIs
carmine VIs
pimp.gif

XIIIs
XIIs
high 1s
2s
a bunch of VIIs
a bunch of VIIIs including the aquas which i thought i would never see again
pimp.gif

shadow Xs
bred XIs
so c'mon jb
JUST DO IT
i know youre watching
nerd.gif

i remember when they first retroed these they had em at ahtletes foot
and they had like 2 sizes left and dudes was biddin on em!!!!!!!!

takeflightlikemike....Bro times must of been hard to give up some ice blue ice like that.

hell yeah. these need to come out!
knowin JB they will probably mess it up though.
faith JB is gone.

Originally Posted by JBnSOUL

I hope these never come out ever again, along with the Space Jams and the Concords. They're just going to ruin the quality of the shoe, the jumpman on the back will be painted instead of stitched, the patent leather will be uneven, and they will look like fakes. Anybody wishing that these be retroed now with the quality we've seen in the last few years doesn't deserve them. I've settled on my retros, but I haven't given up on finding an original pair for close to retail. Also, you shouldnt' pay more than $125 plus tax for any of these either. I'm happy with my 2 pairs of each from the good ol' retro days when retail was too expensive...
So dramatic, this hurts my eyes

Man I wouldn't mind coppin a pair again. So sad I sold those back in the days
frown.gif
had a DS Colombias and Cool Greys!

yes please retro but considering we got some form of these before i think we got a better chance at powder blues first

pure sexiness~
wish they will drop any sooner~ didnt even into basketball when the shoes first came out~
just started playing, cant afford to into sneakers but i m luving sneakers already when the retro dropped~
so now, plz drop! i m ready!

pure sexiness~
wish they will drop any sooner~ didnt even into basketball when the shoes first came out~
just started playing, cant afford to into sneakers but i m luving sneakers already when the retro dropped~
so now, plz drop! i m ready!

The Columbia XIs got me into Air Jordans. Here's some pics of one of my OG pairs, and the OG set.

ajxi_columbia-6a.jpg

ajxi_columbia-2a.jpg

ajxi_columbia-21a.jpg

ajxi_og_trio-1a.jpg

^^^Wow! The more and more I look at the OG's and the retros, the more and more I see that none of the retros hold a candle to the OG's. I just got apair of OG black/reds and they are so different than the retros. The overall shape is just way off on the retros. Not to mention the quality. Even back in'01 JB was skimping on quality.

Doesn't really matter when or if they retro them, jb will never give us a quality retro with an icy blue sole. It'll be cheap patent leather and fastyellowing soles.

i got some retro's that im about to seaglow then i have to sell cause i need money one day i will have another pair...

Back
Top Bottom