JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

Man they produced those pretty quick for it still being 13 weeks out from what we expect RD to be, per JM earlier in this thread (July 3).... Feb 12 to Mar 11 isn't much time.  I see they come with that nice, long, horizontal pre creasing down the side of the shoe like Thunder 4's, out of the box.  Why can't they make the cuts of material the correct length so that they stay tight and don't do this before they even leave the factory?  Because on some pairs of Thunder's, it was terrible and a definitive, hard crease running the length of the shoe.  The worst part to see when looking down while they're on feet is the same crap, bunched up wrinkle in the netting at the bottom of the tongue.  On the thunders, and judging from those pictures, keeping the tongue pulled tight won't even make it go away and at the very least appear smooth and flat.  It annoys the hell out of me on my Thunders.

I only want to see the 3's and 5's here soon to see how bad the white leather is on each, how the blue ice bottom on the 5's looks with this pair, and to hopefully see non black elephant print on the 3's.

Man they produced those pretty quick for it still being 13 weeks out from what we expect RD to be, per JM earlier in this thread (July 3).... Feb 12 to Mar 11 isn't much time.  I see they come with that nice, long, horizontal pre creasing down the side of the shoe like Thunder 4's, out of the box.  Why can't they make the cuts of material the correct length so that they stay tight and don't do this before they even leave the factory?  Because on some pairs of Thunder's, it was terrible and a definitive, hard crease running the length of the shoe.  The worst part to see when looking down while they're on feet is the same crap, bunched up wrinkle in the netting at the bottom of the tongue.  On the thunders, and judging from those pictures, keeping the tongue pulled tight won't even make it go away and at the very least appear smooth and flat.  It annoys the hell out of me on my Thunders.

I only want to see the 3's and 5's here soon to see how bad the white leather is on each, how the blue ice bottom on the 5's looks with this pair, and to hopefully see non black elephant print on the 3's.
they confirmed its 10/26 and it wasnt just sneakernews with this date

Here's another site with that date.
http://sneakersaddict.com/en/air-jordan-4-toro-bravo-fresh-out-of-the-box-2-35090

Last edited:
Yeah we saw that 2 months ago in this thread, and that is the date that JM disputed.  Even if all sneaker blogs have a date it still isn't confirmed until Nike releases the date, and that hasn't been done.  I will still be going with JM's info over any sneaker blog.  Which is fine, I'll trust who I trust and others can trust whoever they trust.

And if they released another 15 weeks on top of what I said, then the subject I was posting about is even worse.  3 weeks to make a shoe that still isn't releasing for 28 weeks now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

This date doesn't make sense as it has been confirmed that these are part of Nike's Fall Season (July, August, September)...

The Fire Red IV's will release on 7.3.13

JM

Last edited:
^^ so if they release July do you think the III's and V's will be the next months after because if not they are falling into holidays also.

The Suns and Playoff 8's Im almost certain are in June so I'm not sure what JB is going do with July if these don't come out

Yea I'm still hearing a July release too, especially since they've already gone in production. Either the 3rd or the 13th. Hopefully the 3rd though...

July 3rd is my birhtday so if they come out cool lol they fixed how dull the red looked so I'll cop

But that cant possible be Julys only retro

^^ so if they release July do you think the III's and V's will be the next months after because if not they are falling into holidays also.

The Suns and Playoff 8's Im almost certain are in June so I'm not sure what JB is going do with July if these don't come out
The black/white 11 lows release June 8th too.  I was wondering the same about July...what do they have up their sleeve since nothing at all has been confirmed for that entire month.  And July is usually a pretty busy month, even before the onslaught of weekly releases we've seen in 2013.

From what I have seen, the 3's should release in August along with the GITD 4's, and the Black tongue 5's are set to release Labor Day weekend.

doubt its 7/3 i mean its a weds and in the middle of summer so it could be possible but highly unlikely 

and plus the kid who posted that footlocker shoe sheet on ig had these for summer release 

jb releases on retros are saturdays 7-13 still the date im hearing 

I can see JB releasing a pair of 8's in July and Maybe another pair of 5's that we haven't heard about yet.

There's no reason at all that it's HIGHLY unlikely. More than anything presented so far, JM saying it is so makes it HIGHLY more likely than any other option.

I remember seeing a foot locker shoe sheet that had the white/red 13's listed and a picture shown for the day that was really the black toe 13's (3/16), that wasnt reliable info. You don't see any other member here get the backing that JM gets and he really only comes on here to let us know when someone has given incorrect info or to share info that is very hard to obtain as early as he supplies it. He also already addressed July 3 being a Wednesday and still stuck to this date. Until his spotless record of providing accurate, early, and hard to obtain info starts to take some hits, no one will change people's minds with assumptions.

Last edited:
fire-red-nubuck-air-jordan-4-2-570x379.jpg

View media item 335403
These will be mines!

If I can remember right, according to JM, JB's fall calendar starts in July. Could be wrong though...

Back
Top Bottom