JB Going For The Gusto

Am I the only one who thinks JB is going for the gusto this year.  With the much anticipated releases of "grayles" this year, one is left to wonder.  Do you think with the "retirement" of the Jordan lines I-XXIII, JB felt this would be the most appropriate way to close it out?  Notice this year's Jordan is called the 2010 and not the XXIV.

All I know, as much it is had to resist to stop buying, i'm still going to be broke. 

With JB, you love 'em and hate 'em hahaha

do you not remember the year 2009? there was no XXIV - it was the 2009. And this year is the 2010. I see a pattern developing. haha.

Originally Posted by deeMoney23

Am I the only one who thinks JB is going for the gusto this year.  With the much anticipated releases of "grayles" this year, one is left to wonder.  Do you think with the "retirement" of the Jordan lines I-XXIII, JB felt this would be the most appropriate way to close it out?  Notice this year's Jordan is called the 2010 and not the XXIV.

All I know, as much it is had to resist to stop buying, i'm still going to be broke. 

Last Year's Jordan was called the 2009's, and not the "24"   
smile.gif

And no, as long as they are making tons of money, it will never stop.

Naw JB isn't going away ANY TIME SOON....but you have to wonder, how many times can they drop retros of these older kicks...what about when we start talking about the XVI-XX3 retros (I know, seems far off but think about it...) Can you even imagine a retro 2009? Hell, it would probably be better quality than the OGs, LOL LOL!!

JB definitely seems to be giving in a little this year and dropping quite a few retros that people consider grails. I know that I will be broke because of it.

i think its because the economy is bad jb is droping more og colorways so people would buy them regardless of how much they are its a good move on there behalf

Originally Posted by rauls054

i think its because the economy is bad jb is droping more og colorways so people would buy them regardless of how much they are its a good move on there behalf.

Correct. It's a good strategy on JB's part to keep the heat going. Last time I checked were still in a recession or barely coming out of it. So, people would rather spend their money on something more important or basic. So by throwing these "grails" at them it's a no brainer. like rauls said, they will cop regardless.

If JB stops making I-XX3 they would go out of business. there is no way the are stopping.

soooo much heat coming this year helluva time to have to have acl reconstruction and be out of work 4 months...

Personally i think by dropping the heat, Jordan Brand is trying to spark a connection with the new generation of sneakerheads.
They can't keep the new heads on that Fusion/Team Jordans so they try to drop heat that was Grails to the last generation.

And to the Air Jordan 2010...last years was called 2009...not a difference, and yes i agree that they did the right thing by stopping it at XX3.

i think they should relase what everybody wants(grails) and after they have released everyting we want they should stop releasing 1-23 for a few yrs... b/c if they keep releasing og colorway sneakers there will be no value..idk thats my opinon

first off the 2009 would have been the 24

and the 2010 would be the 25 if they kept going with the number's but

stopping at 23 was the best thing to do by far

as for all of the heat dropping one has to think what will they have left in thye tank after this year

between all of the heat we got in the packs and all of the heat releasing this year there will be nothing left for the future.....................peace

fail!!!
he wants money i see people not buyin all retro's with them high %!+ prices 150
c'mon son

mkdwtf.jpg

Originally Posted by swishasweets

mkdwtf.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom