JBs ULTIMATE SLAP IN THE FACE !

I know alot of NTers were disappointed with the quality, shape, colorways, no "NIKE AIR" on alot of the products that were brought to us this pastyear by JB. However, I personally feel that they are not yet done. I feel that they will probably bring us more retros with somewhat better quality, possiblywith the "NIKE AIR" back, however with a "limited" tag on them. People will buy all these shoes as well, even after being disgusted by alotof the 2008 products and spending all that $$$$$$$$. To me this would be the ultimate slap in the face because after purchasing alot of these inferior productspeople will start thinking that JB does really care about us. Again, these are my personal feelings and I like the fact that I can express them here onNIKETALK. Post what you feel JBs ultimate slap in the face for you would be. I am not asking for anyone to agree or disagree with me, just post youropinions/feelings.

they will never have nike air on their shoes, they will never have the same quality. PERIOD.

word, we'll see if that ever happens..................................
tired.gif

i saw a video saying that michael wanted his to be versatile, able to look good casually, but most of all performance on the court was crucial. it looks to melike it is the other way around.....

never again will they put nike air on jordans...except the 2's like the CDP

i will agree that they MIGHT release better quality, but thats only if they notice nobody wants to buy JB because the lack of quality

i really doubt JB will bring back "Nike Air"

I mean its jordan brand not nike brand..so having the jumpman logo on their shoes sets them apart from other Nike shoes and products

i think JB would change their minds if their shoes would sell at a slower and normal rate and not so much sell out on release date

if you could find retros, LS, and quickstrikes at stores way after release date i think JB would change their marketing tactics

however, as consumers and people who re-sell we just eat up anything JB gives us

When people line up for those packs early in the morning..when resellers buy up all the remaining stock to make a profit...when quality no longer mattersbecause the $$ is coming through.....Why would they even care about putting "Nike Air" on the shoes for us?

Quality on the retro's are bad but not for the new releases like the xx3. Craftsmanship on those are superb!

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

they will never have nike air on their shoes, they will never have the same quality. PERIOD.
That where you are (probably) wrong.
JB has all of you bammas fiending for nikeair and also high quality.

If theyre smart(they are) they will release nikeair and/or high quality shoes.
Butttt they will probably call em premium, supreme etc and charge 250$ a pair...
and they will still sell out
eyes.gif

Wasnt there someone who came on here and said that there will be a pack or something this year and the shoes will have "Nike Air" on them, but notexactly where we want them?

man i dont know i just hope jb changes there ways and gives us our moneys worth

When i came in here i thought i was gonna see the III with Nike air on the side instead on the back
laugh.gif

You know what....The quality of J's is what it is man. Thats why I look at shoes like the Carmines and Hare's(which I copped myself in the 08 packs)and don't get the feeling that I got when I was rockin the originals as a Kid. So instead of lookin to JB for New Retro's that are dope and make mefeel satisfied about what I've received, I'm coppin in reverse from here on out. I'll probably continue to cop some of the newretro's...especially if they release the likes of white/infra VI's and possibly Bordeaux VII's eventually, but until then, I'm putting ALL ofmy efforts into older retro's. No matter the cost,, cause at least I'll feel like I got my money's worth. People need to stop with thebickering...JB is NOT going to do anything else for you. The End!

Back
Top Bottom