JBs ULTIMATE SLAP IN THE FACE !

Speaking of Nike Air sign... did you know the Jordan 11 Concord has Nike Air logo on the heel part of the inner sole......while the other colourways have theJumpman logo?

you will never see the nikeair again...their whole promotion strategy involves the use and promotion of the jumpman symbol, and the association to theshoes...they are trying to establish it as a brand in itself, and distance itself from nike

you will never see the nikeair again...their whole promotion strategy involves the use and promotion of the jumpman symbol, and the association to theshoes...they are trying to establish it as a brand in itself, and distance itself from nike

how is it that I didn't need to create a useless thread when I first got on NT but you do?

Only real collectors want retro's with good quality and accurate branding (Nike Air). To the majority of these kids out there, many of whom have alreadyexpressed their indifference toward retro craftsmanship and accuracy in this thread, nothing matters except the Jumpman. That's the only reason I don'tthink we will ever see the N/A or quality again. The average consumer doesn't care about the legacy of how Michael Jordan actually SAVED Nike. Jordan isNike and always will be. It's foolish to suggest that Nike and JB are different companies. Jordan Brand is a division of Nike Inc. period.
The sad part about Jordan Brand is that they actually used to produce high quality, innovative shoes. Yes, they got rid of the "Nike Air" logo onearlier retro models; a move that I didn't care for but wasn't a dealbreaker for me. But they also got rid of their quality and innovation which sealedthe deal for me. What do they do now except recycle the same design elements over and over and over again? How many times can they use elephant print beforepeople start to hate the Jordan III? Why are they tweaking and combining already perfect designs? Why do price and quality of their products have inversetrends over time? To see a brand that I once loved go from sugar to $%@* in a few years is a tough thing to watch.
So it's not about the lack of Nike Air. It's about the slow collapse of one of the best brands out there. A brand that was built on the shoulders ofthe greatest sports figure that ever lived. A brand that was all about high quality, innovative products. You youngins will never understand that.

There is only one way to get Nike Air and good quality Jordans, boycott. Its no use to ocmplain and cry about the quality of Jordans now a days if everyonestill buys them. They hear us and thye know what we want and they know what they are doing. Apparently they are winning because they continue year in and outto produce al lthe low quality jordans in #'s and colors we do not want yet we still buy them because they are Jordans. If the company were to see theirsales heading in the opposite direction then somehting would be done. Of course no one will boycott Jordans which is why we will never get Nike Air or CG 11s,Infared 6s and all theother retroes we like. So instead of complaining do something about it. Thats just how I feel on the situation.

awjeez6vt.jpg

the only thing we can do right now is wait and see what happens with JB i cant really see them putting NIKE AIR on anything but i can see them coming out withretros with better quality imo

They'll release them. They'll call them Air Jordan OG's. They'll release an original of each shoe with nike air, shape, colors, everythingoriginal. MArk my words, it'll happen.

Originally Posted by krs1demian

i saw a video saying that michael wanted his to be versatile, able to look good casually, but most of all performance on the court was crucial. it looks to me like it is the other way around.....
so true!!
tired.gif

I love the nike air logo but I neva understood why people hate when the jumpman logo are on the 3s,4s,5s etc

Back
Top Bottom