JBs ULTIMATE SLAP IN THE FACE !

i know i'ma get flamed but I like the Jumpman logo more than nike air.

flame away

there never going to have the same quality cause it costs to much money to make these items and all they care about is making money

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Originally Posted by zapater23

Hey, KoolKatz who was that remark directed towards?
it looks lik it waz towards u cuz ur tha only 1 complainin

laugh.gif
which is true

honestly idc about quality that much.

as long as color placement and details r on point then im sold.

im not a sucker. im realistic. if this is the only way i can get certain jz so be it.

I wonder if the quality of OG jz sucked for their time.

Koolkatz its all good homie,speak your mind but remember we must ALL respect each others opinions/thoughts and keep in mind that we don't have toparticipate in every thread specially if the topic is going to get under our skin.

I dont even care about Nike Air. Just give me better quality. Not putting Nike Air on the shoe will not make or break a decision on me copping.

I don't complain about quality hardly besides the military IV's, mars, and wearing the V's just hurts...

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if we seen "Nike Air" this year at some point but it will only be in a pack. JB would charge whatever they wantno less than $300 and everyone would be ready to cop regardless..

Originally Posted by Sneak King

You know what....The quality of J's is what it is man. Thats why I look at shoes like the Carmines and Hare's(which I copped myself in the 08 packs) and don't get the feeling that I got when I was rockin the originals as a Kid. So instead of lookin to JB for New Retro's that are dope and make me feel satisfied about what I've received, I'm coppin in reverse from here on out. I'll probably continue to cop some of the new retro's...especially if they release the likes of white/infra VI's and possibly Bordeaux VII's eventually, but until then, I'm putting ALL of my efforts into older retro's. No matter the cost,, cause at least I'll feel like I got my money's worth. People need to stop with the bickering...JB is NOT going to do anything else for you. The End!
co-sign. there will be cats that are gonna say that older j's can't be worn cuz they're too old and will crumble but that's wherethey're wrong. As long as you know what to look for in a jordan. stiff midsoles, air bubbles, and the condition of the glue and you should be good. itook this path earlier this year coppin hella VI's, III's, IV's, XI's all deastock, all beautiful, all put together using far better moredurable material. cdp garbage were for the hypebeasts that were soo desperate to cop retros they didn't care of the price or the QUALITY of the paylesslooking shoes that'll only look good for a month.......

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

You guys are buying Jordans right? If you guys want Nike Air buy Nike's then.
I agree with this guy. I don't understand why people are complaining about Jordan Brand not putting Nike Air on the back of the shoes? Kindof defeats the purpose of Jordan branching off away from Nike doesn't it? Just my 2 cents and curiosity.

Originally Posted by BalLaStatus27

There will never ever ever ever ever be NIKE AIR. EVER

we'll see..... you never know what jb can pull out of there pocket

Nike does not release Jordan retros the Jordan brand does, that's why there is no NIKE AIR on the shoes. There will be no Jordans released with the NIKEAIR any more.

you know the quality of materials you're gonna get with retro jordan's today. just accept it and get over it! i don't like the direction retros rgoing, so i just cop older retros with "nike air" on the back. i know it's gonna be the only way i can get them today. i've accepted thatthey won't be around for a long time. you want quality, buy a fusion! that's where your quality has gone.

Hey this is a business they don't give a **** about us they just want the money and that's it.
If u buy the quality u buy it otherwise u don't they don't care

And forget about the Nike air on the back that will never happen again this is JB now they are not that related to NIKe no more

be like koopa, start switching to nike stuff or buy og jordans.

I wasnt disapointed in the quailty of the J'z in 08' or any other year for that matter. I been wearin retros since 99' and i'm very satisfied.Recently i've been buyin 2pair of almost every Jordan i get because i play ball in one pair & the other pair is for casual wear. The ones i play inhold up VERY WELL and i've yet to have a problem with any retro jordan i've ever bought. I get more than my money out of my J'z and i feel like JBis doin a great job. The only problem i ran into last year was with the CDP 17's, but i fixed that problem with suede cleaner & a brush. But no bigdeal really. Other than that i'm have no complaints of any kind.

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Originally Posted by zapater23

Hey, KoolKatz who was that remark directed towards?
it looks lik it waz towards u cuz ur tha only 1 complainin
He's not the only one. There's alot of ppl that feel that way.
ohwell.gif

True, but not all of them go and make a post crying about it.

Back
Top Bottom