JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

smh.gif
at dudes acting like Jeezy aint still gettin in in the A now
smh.gif

The only two artists out right now that can pack that building that spells Atlanta on the front are.... T.I. and Jeezy

I #*++# with Gucci and Juice but come on now people... yall are getting reckless

Doggy they all perform at the same *$@%%!% clubs what are you talking about
indifferent.gif
and how come when Ti song come the dance floor clears out ??? Not that I'mhating on tip because I mess with him the long way but his rep in the A is bruised, and so is jeezy rep

lmaooooooooooooooooooo @ that guccimane video...

but lets be serious here... Trap or die>>every song gucci and oj have ever done...

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by M16

If anyone touches Gucci I'm personally going after Jeezy's head.

Who wit me ?

wait....first you saying you only like hip-hop with straight lyricism...but now you like Gucci?

Dude you a lame for real.

Ole flip floppin ***

I been liking gucci for a WHILE.

I don't consider him hip hop either. I think of him as similar to an actor or comedian.

Gucci >>> Drake, Wayne, Kanye etc

laugh.gif
at you.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

Who wit me ?

wait....first you saying you only like hip-hop with straight lyricism...but now you like Gucci?

Ole flip floppin ***

I don't consider him hip hop either. I think of him as similar to an actor or comedian.

laugh.gif
at you.
And people laugh when I say this dude is completely underaged/mentally developed.

indifferent.gif

Jeezy has been goin at Drama for doing mixtapes w/ Gucci and this diss doesn't surprise me. Seems like Gucci, OJ, Wacka, and all them guys are making musicthat the streets are rockin too right now and Jeezy must feel like he's lost his place. I will say Jeezy is cool, but his buzz is nowhere near Gucci'sright now and if Gucci/OJ/So Icy go in on him (pause) this could turn out bad for him (considering there's alotta stuff that could be said about Jeezy).Not to mention Jeezy already tried to put money on Gucci's head and got somebody bodied behind that so ion know will just have to see how this pans out
ohwell.gif

745>>>>>>this

i smoke a ##$+$ like a pack of dem newports
middle of the mall right in front of the foodcourt

pimp.gif

M16 wrote:

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

M16 wrote:

Who wit me ?

Ole flip floppin ***

laugh.gif
at you.

And people laugh when I say this dude is completely underaged/mentally developed.

indifferent.gif

Not everyone likes listening to that gay wussy rap of yours fam....

Originally Posted by M16

M16 wrote:

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

M16 wrote:

Who wit me ?

Ole flip floppin ***

laugh.gif
at you.

indifferent.gif

College Dropout>Everything Gucci has ever done and ever will do combined.
Late Registration>Everything Gucci has ever done and ever will do combined.

No exaggeration at all either.

Originally Posted by M16

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

LuigiTheKing wrote:

M16 wrote:

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

M16 wrote:

Who wit me ?

Ole flip floppin ***

laugh.gif
at you.

indifferent.gif

College Dropout>Everything Gucci has ever done and ever will do combined.
Late Registration>Everything Gucci has ever done and ever will do combined.

No exaggeration at all either.

Kanye is horrible. He should come out of the closet and get back behind the boards or better yet, follow his mothers route.

Originally Posted by M16

Kanye is horrible. He should come out of the closet and get back behind the boards or better yet, follow his mothers route.
Wow such an original and funny joke.

indifferent.gif
that's so cool to wish death upon another person and make ajoke about their deceased mother.

I'm not calling Kanye a good rapper, although he's a much better rapper than Gucci, but he makes good music. He's one of the best producers in thegame, he's an average rapper, and he knows how to make great music. You're in denial if you don't think College Dropout or Late Registrationaren't good at all. And you're seriously stupid if you think Gucci Mane is good, and don't use that excuse that you don't see him as a rapperbecause that's idiotic, he is a rapper, and he's very bad at what he does. Although he's entertaining,he's not good.

Originally Posted by M16

I'll take EA Sportcenter over Kanye's discography.
97c253be20dd9c70b3373ff6a662d15e5ca6331.gif

Just stop. You're actually making yourself look like an idiot. I don't care if you don't like Kanye, but you're just saying ludicrous @%*%.

Why do you care so much what I like and don't like ? hop off. Same for that other dude, already de-railing a thread over non-sense.

In my eyes Gucci >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kanye. You disagree.

Next.

First Mary drops her autotune record, then Hov drops DOA. Now this leaks the day after Jeezy..

Would be crazy if we find out later that Jeezy did that because Mariah overlooked her label mate (she's Def Jam now) for this remix.

Mariah dropped a remix for her record and gucci is on it...her and jeezy on the same label

Originally Posted by M16

Why do you care so much what I like and don't like ? hop off. Same for that other dude, already de-railing a thread over non-sense.

In my eyes Gucci >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kanye. You disagree.

Next.
I don't care what you like and don't like, it's just annoying how you say far fetched %@!$ like it's the truth, and act like yourword is law. You go around bashing other people like their opinions are ******ed in other topics so I don't know why you're upset that people do it toyou.

I just don't see how someone like you that bases music so heavily on lyricism can like Gucci Mane. Dude isn't trying to be bad to be entertaining, hejust is.

dont know if this was brought up....but the kobe lebron, 23 24 thing is flying over my head....whats he getting at?

I don't care, I just think its annoying for people to come into a Gucci vs Jeezy thread and read a two page argument between 3 people about Kanye West....
indifferent.gif

If you feel so strongly about it PM me or something

SMH @ some of you dudes in here thinking Jeezy's supposed to stay walking around Atlanta when he on the worldwide. I'm pretty sure when Gucci get'sto that position he won't be sitting around Atlanta all day, but in realty , it's all cheer leading.

Originally Posted by M16

I don't care, I just think its annoying for people to come into a Gucci vs Jeezy thread and read a two page argument between 3 people about Kanye West....
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
fair enough.

And nah, it's not the big of a deal, I just didn't agree.

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif

QFT pm him. The emo rappers are cool but that ain't what we on right now fam!!!

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

Who wit me ?

Ole flip floppin ***

lolwut?
indifferent.gif

So now gucci isn't a rapper he is an actor?
laugh.gif

Stop while your ahead my dude.

Back
Top Bottom