JEFF ROSS is the greatest to ever do it vol. michael jordan of the roast game

trickdaddy305

Banned

the pam an was the only one he went in, the other ones were weak and not funny at all

the pam an was the only one he went in, the other ones were weak and not funny at all

I thought the Flavor Flave one was brutal since most of them just made fun of the color of his skin. Pamela one was the one that set it off though. Lisa killed that one.

WHOA, yea this guy cannot be the best to ever do it, he doesnt even hold a candle to Giraldo, OP please change title srs

Greatest ever?

Don Rickles was the best to ever roast anyone and did not need a single curse word to do it.

Groucho is just as good as well.

His show is hysterical

The fact he does it everyday/week and has to come up wit new material puts him on another level

I remember Ross saying Giraldo would always set the bar at the roast.
Here are a few of my favorite Giraldo roast.

Giraldo roast Rivers

Giraldo roast Saget

Giraldo roast Hasselhoff

Don Rickles would like a word...
Exactly. Rickles could be on his deathbed and be the best roaster in the world.

Also, while Ross is hilarious, it would be interesting if we saw some of the big names in comedy have their turn at roasts. Ross is great, but he "needs" the roasts because he only just got his own show and isn't selling out tours like Louis CK, Chris Rock, Seinfeld, etc.

Exactly. Rickles could be on his deathbed and be the best roaster in the world.

Also, while Ross is hilarious, it would be interesting if we saw some of the big names in comedy have their turn at roasts. Ross is great, but he "needs" the roasts because he only just got his own show and isn't selling out tours like Louis CK, Chris Rock, Seinfeld, etc.

There's an O&A clip on youtube of Louis DESTROYING an amateur filmmaker named Paul O.

I don't think Seinfeld would fare well at a roast.

Rickles is easily the GOAT..Take a look at who is up on that dais, Carson, Berle, King, and Youngman..These are the true legends of comedy and Rickles had them all laughing and eating out of his hand..Sorry but Giraldo and Ross, who are both very good, couldn't hold a candle to Don..And don't forget that Rickles did his comedy in a time where foul language and shock value wasn't apart of comedy..Back then you actually had to be funny and smart, not just "shocking"..

Back
Top Bottom