Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

When was it ever not used in this manner though?

We just have it 24/7 now.

Maybe I was naive or perhaps It's because I'm now paying attention to it more, I used to ignore it completely.

Also.. I went down that reddit rabbit hole a bit last night. Interesting theories on there lmao.

I was curious to see if there was an Epstein Theranos connection. All these ivy league scandal ridden folks run in the same circles.

David Boies is under an ethical cloud. Again.
The prominent lawyer David Boies is facing new questions about his role working for several accusers of Jeffrey Epstein.

A shadowy hacker promised evidence to Mr. Boies and a colleague, John Stanley Pottinger, that would have implicated some of the world’s most powerful men, according to an NYT report over the weekend from Jessica Silver-Greenberg, Emily Steel, Jacob Bernstein and David Enrich.

The two lawyers reportedly discussed a plan to use the videos, allegedly of the rich and famous having sex with girls in Mr. Epstein’s residences, to extract money from the men. But there were no damning videos.

The story reveals the extraordinary measures that elite lawyers use to get evidence that could be used to win lucrative settlements — and keep misconduct hidden, allowing perpetrators to abuse again.

Mr. Boies denied being involved in the hypothetical plans. Shown text exchanges between Mr. Pottinger and the hacker, he acknowledged that the messages were ill advised and contained “loose language.”

Still, Mr. Boies declined to outright condemn Mr. Pottinger. That refusal prompted this reaction, the reporters noted: “His longtime P.R. adviser, Dawn Schneider, who had been pushing for a more forceful denunciation, dropped her pen, threw up her arms and buried her head in her hands.”

Bottom line: This is the latest embarrassing episode for Mr. Boies, who was previously perhaps best known for prosecuting a landmark antitrust case against Microsoft and for obtaining the right for gays and lesbians to get married in California. In recent years, he has defended Theranos and Harvey Weinstein, and ethical questions were raised about his actions in both cases. John Carreyrou, the author of “Bad Blood,” an examination of Theranos, took to Twitter: “NY Bar: You paying attention?”

Every time this thread is bumped I expect there to be an article about her dying.

“Jeffrey Epstein’s former Madame and accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell was found dead in her cell today. An investigation is ongoing but authorities say on initial discovery there were no signs of foul play”

fast forward three days

“Medical examiners have confirmed that Ghislaine Maxwell died in her sleep from complications related to COVID-19. Federal prosecutors have confirmed that the investigation into Maxwell’s alleged crimes and ties to billionaire Jeffrey Epstein will continue.”

Every time this thread is bumped I expect there to be an article about her dying.

“Jeffrey Epstein’s former Madame and accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell was found dead in her cell today. An investigation is ongoing but authorities say on initial discovery there were no signs of foul play”

fast forward three days

“Medical examiners have confirmed that Ghislaine Maxwell died in her sleep from complications related to COVID-19. Federal prosecutors have confirmed that the investigation into Maxwell’s alleged crimes and ties to billionaire Jeffrey Epstein will continue.”
Hoping this doesn’t age well.

Maybe I was naive or perhaps It's because I'm now paying attention to it more, I used to ignore it completely.

Also.. I went down that reddit rabbit hole a bit last night. Interesting theories on there lmao.
mind giving us some of those theories

mind giving us some of those theories

I'm not sure I believe any of this stuff, but it's interesting to read. Anyway..

One user posted that JizzLane has mentioned the reddit threads that she supposedly was a mod of in a youtube video and in a huff post article.

Ghislaine Maxwell mentions every Subreddit Maxwellhill is a mod of and how important these subreddits are to control the narrative and save the world.
Here are four posts by her for the Huffington Blog, every single link she used as source, has been posted by Maxwellhill.

Folks found posts from this user that were basically pro pedo and found that reddit has been scrubbing them away and making them disappear.

That tweet from ellen pao (former CEO of reddit basically saying she was at parties with her and knew of her acts with children)

She grew up in Headington Hill (maxwellhill)

What pisses is me off is that everyone expects this woman to end up dead and if it happens we’re supposed to just accept it was a suicide. Following the Epstein “suicide” the proper precaution is to put her where she can’t harm herself and monitor her around the clock. I swear if NYC fumbles this **** again I’m throwing in the towel on our justice system broken as it may already be.

What pisses is me off is that everyone expects this woman to end up dead and if it happens we’re supposed to just accept it was a suicide. Following the Epstein “suicide” the proper precaution is to put her where she can’t harm herself and monitor her around the clock. I swear if NYC fumbles this **** again I’m throwing in the towel on our justice system broken as it may already be.
Killing of innocent black folks
And cops getting off
And racial profiling black folks
Just to lock em up
Ain’t made u realize the system was broken

There isn’t a justice system with these types of people

just like the 2 guards “fell asleep”

give me a break

So if you guys want to go down another pedo conspiracy rabbit hole, search "wayfair" on twitter. No reason to believe any of this stuff, but interesting to read.

It was one of the top trending topics earlier today.

So if you guys want to go down another pedo conspiracy rabbit hole, search "wayfair" on twitter. No reason to believe any of this stuff, but interesting to read.

It was one of the top trending topics earlier today.
theres already a wayfair thread
its on the first page matter of fact

Maria Farmer recently gave an interview and stated that Jada Pinkett approached her to appear on her show Red Table Talk. They were to discuss some of the things Maria had been through. Maria was very candid and even revealed names of people who had harmed her. That included Randy Bowie. Maria never heard from Jada after opening up about surviving that abuse. Maria claims to have found out after the fact that Randy Bowie was the current bodyguard to Will Smith!

@18:30

2020 mayne.

Could the August/September just be interference?

tenor.gif

Will smiths name was also found on the log for the “Lolita express “

powers that be won’t let her expose them.

she works for the powers that the powers that be are controlled by

you don’t just leave a non extradition country to come back to the states where your Name is tied into the biggest known pedo case known to date

she’s been allowed to operate on her own accord, that is until they called her up to report

Back
Top Bottom