Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide in Manhattan jail

They need to stop playing around and make her spit it out. They're going through all these lengths to protect her as if she didn't contribute to the molestation of hundreds of children.

I'll never understand how Chrissy Teigen commands so much attention on social media. Her and Curry's wife... what do they do exactly? She's nowhere near Tyra Banks, Bundchen in the modeling game. Her husband is a really overrated artist. That guy is a background singer for Tevin Campbell at best if he was in that era.

With all that said, is everyone who was associated with Epstein guilty by association? If I was a rich celebrity I'd probably go to the scumbag parties too. Even the high school parties I went to had some slimeballs in attendance. You kept it cordial but kept your distance. I don't agree with the witch hunts on everyone listed on the dossier.

I'll never understand how Chrissy Teigen commands so much attention on social media. Her and Curry's wife... what do they do exactly? She's nowhere near Tyra Banks, Bundchen in the modeling game. Her husband is a really overrated artist. That guy is a background singer for Tevin Campbell at best if he was in that era.

With all that said, is everyone who was associated with Epstein guilty by association? If I was a rich celebrity I'd probably go to the scumbag parties too. Even the high school parties I went to had some slimeballs in attendance. You kept it cordial but kept your distance. I don't agree with the witch hunts on everyone listed on the dossier.

She tweets about pretty much everything, which has evidently put her in quite the predicament. In 2019, her and her husband decided to insert themselves into a dead man's witch hunt via a fugazi "documentary". She didn't understand the vicious effects of a sheep mentality mixed with character assassination then, but it's hitting a little different now.

My friend was JUST talking about this, and I fully agree :lol: She was like "who is this Tiegen chic?, why is she constantly on Buzzfeed" (etc etc).
I long ago gave up on how the media decides on who to constantly cover but once you get in you are in for life.

I wonder if the ******** (wow football team with Indian man logo)owner sex trafficking scandal is apart of this????

Last edited:

Ghislaine Maxwell is guilty and Trump, Clinton and Prince Andrew all need a thorough investigation. I won't repost it again but there's a indictment against Trump and Epstein by a underage girl that's pretty sick and later settled at the civil level.

Everyone in government particularly higher ranking folks need to be investigated. When I say everyone I mean everyone.

It’s possible to tweet so much that you become popular for doing just that. She was first known for being a chubby girl in sports illustrated and the. She became Johns beard and then blew up from just being annoying everywhere

Right.
Seems like if you ever had lunch with the guy then you're in on everything.

Back
Top Bottom