Jerry Jones IS Interested ... But Getting Outbid ...

nerd.gif
... what will follow ... goodell will reinstate mike vick ... vickwill then sign a minimum contract with the Dallas Cowboys ... dont shoot the messenger, just letting you guys know ... only way it wont happen is if some otherteam shoots in this week and offers him over the minimum ... im hearing that no one is offering over the minimum and jerry believes he can fill a wide receiverspot with mike vick (i understand how ludacris it sounds) ...

mike vick will be reinstated though, thats a certainty at this point ...

All he's going to do is screw over another black man in need. (Ex. T.O, Pacman, Tank)

Originally Posted by vcof2005

All he's going to do is screw over another black man in need. (Ex. T.O, Pacman, Tank)
He did not screw any of those guys over. He gave Pacman a job when most teams said no.

i want mike vick to come back and land on his feet

but jerry you let pacman go cause of off the field stuff and the media on your head and let go of TO because of locker room stuff but you will think aboutbringing in vick?
grin.gif

Vick isn't a lockerroom problem, he's simply a media circus, which is what Dallas Cowboy football is anyways, and if anybody is used to the heat,it's Jerry.

Ed Werder is sportin wood right now though, he knows he's gonna be on air for like a month straight.
laugh.gif

You keep saying this same %**@. I will believe it when someone credible actually says it.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by vcof2005

He did not screw any of those guys over. He gave Pacman a job when most teams said no.
Co-sign. Jerry is known for giving players second chances.

I still dont believe he is interested in Vick though. He got rid of T.O. to make the offense more "Romo friendly." Bringing in Vick will just causemore problems.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

nerd.gif
... what will follow ... goodell will reinstate mike vick ... vick will then sign a minimum contract with the Dallas Cowboys ... dont shoot the messenger, just letting you guys know ... only way it wont happen is if some other team shoots in this week and offers him over the minimum ... im hearing that no one is offering over the minimum and jerry believes he can fill a wide receiver spot with mike vick (i understand how ludacris it sounds) ...

mike vick will be reinstated though, thats a certainty at this point ...

ooooo so thats why they got rid of T.O........ It's all making sense now.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Vick isn't a lockerroom problem, he's simply a media circus, which is what Dallas Cowboy football is anyways, and if anybody is used to the heat, it's Jerry.

Ed Werder is sportin wood right now though, he knows he's gonna be on air for like a month straight.
laugh.gif
ill admit i was
eek.gif
and then
eyes.gif
and now im like
pimp.gif
... i was like damn how you get rid of TO and Pac and do all that"image" cleaning and then get interested in vick? but hey if anyone can pull this off its jerry and i guess vick feels that way too ... the boysalways have media around them anyway so its nothing new and it will probably be a step down from the TO coverage after half a season or so ...

now im just praying that no other team offers him over 1 year and the minimum ...
frown.gif

You keep saying this same %**@. I will believe it when someone credible actually says it.
first i heard from marcus a few months ago ... i reported it here that jerry called his agent 2 times ... but now i heard it from my good friendsagents' mouth himself ... last thing he told me about the cowboys was the roy williams trade ... it came months later but it was still on time so to speaklol ... like i said dont shoot me

Back
Top Bottom