Jerry Jones IS Interested ... But Getting Outbid ...

man that would be an awesome deal, the league minimum for a guy that was at one point in time the most electrifying player in the league! WHY NOT! FPETA...They can protest all they want, fact of the matter is dude has done his time.

Vick as a special teamer, 3rd or 4th receiver, backup QB, Wildcat formation QB. The possibilities are endless. If Vick turns down JJ he'd be crazy.Especially with Romo in a make or break year. Dude could come up real quick if he plays his cards right and things fall his way.

Like someone said earlier...I'd cop the jersey on DAY 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me get this straight.

TO couldn't get the Cowboys a playoff win. But Michael Vick, who has never played WR at any significant level, is going to do that for them? Okay....

smh...Mike Vick needs to go to a team that needs a QB not the Cowboys. Go to the Browns, ********, 49ers, Panthers, Bucs...etc

Like they needed anymore distractions. I can see Jerry Jones doing this though.

pimp.gif
Wildcat with Felix and Vick
eek.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing him put work in big D.
pimp.gif
at least we know that in Dallas he would be loved,loved,loved by the fans

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

smh...Mike Vick needs to go to a team that needs a QB not the Cowboys. Go to the Browns, ********, 49ers, Panthers, Bucs...etc
No... for the millonth time, the ******** have said they have no interest.

After the moves that have been made this offseason and the reasons given for them, I just cannot get down with this...

Want to see him get a second chance, just not sure the timing and all that is right for it to make sense in Dallas...

Saying he's better than Romo is insanely stupid. This won't happen I think Jerry might chill with the high profile players for a min. seeing how theyhave worked out the past two seasons. I'll kill myself if it does though.

Originally Posted by jumpman23000

Saying he's better than Romo is insanely stupid. This won't happen I think Jerry might chill with the high profile players for a min. seeing how they have worked out the past two seasons. I'll kill myself if it does though.
Not really he has taken a team to the NFC Championship... With way less of a team than what romo has had

Originally Posted by MrDills

Saying he's better than Romo is insanely stupid. This won't happen I think Jerry might chill with the high profile players for a min. seeing how they have worked out the past two seasons. I'll kill myself if it does though.
Not really he has taken a team to the NFC Championship... With way less of a team than what romo has had

It's a team game. Trent Dilfer won a super bowl, gotta be better that Dan Marino.

It's a team game. Trent Dilfer won a super bowl, gotta be better that Dan Marino.

Well those Dallas teams>>>>>>>>>>>Falcons. Romo is scraps. We will see this year

people saying Vick is better than Romo are very dumb. You people do understand that they will be playing football now...not 4 years ago...

Well those Dallas teams>>>>>>>>>>>Falcons. Romo is scraps. We will see this year
NFC was also far weaker back then.

People pull stuff out of their $%! like this in order to get a reaction from people. This is total speculation based on Jerry's past acquisations, nosources. Jerry just spent over $10 million dollars to get rid of the media circus around Dallas, why in the hell would he invite more. The way ESPN gets anerrection when there is juicy Cowboy rumors, I'm pretty sure they would be all over this if they found out their interested.

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

People pull stuff out of their $%! like this in order to get a reaction from people. This is total speculation based on Jerry's past acquisations, no sources. Jerry just spent over $10 million dollars to get rid of the media circus around Dallas, why in the hell would he invite more. The way ESPN gets an errection when there is juicy Cowboy rumors, I'm pretty sure they would be all over this if they found out their interested.
ummm did you miss my post? it didnt make sense to me either but he just watched his offense work out all summer and just started to feel the lossin profit from not having TO ... it doesnt really fit totally with what he has been doing but it makes sense when you think about it deeper ...

again, i got this from an agent in the NFL ... 1 year minimum contract, if no one else comes with a better offer he will become a cowboy barring any late backouts by jerry ... also, vick WILL be reinstated within the week ...

Back
Top Bottom