Jerry Jones IS Interested ... But Getting Outbid ...

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

NFC was also far weaker back then.
que?
In 2004, the NFC sucked. Eagles were far and away the best team in the conference. Falcons were a distant second.

The NFC has improved by leaps and bounds during Romo's reign with the Cowboys. So the 07/08 Cowboys may have been a better team than the 2004 Falcons team,but they also faced much harder competition. I'd put money on that team not even making the playoffs in 2008.

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

People pull stuff out of their $%! like this in order to get a reaction from people. This is total speculation based on Jerry's past acquisations, no sources. Jerry just spent over $10 million dollars to get rid of the media circus around Dallas, why in the hell would he invite more. The way ESPN gets an errection when there is juicy Cowboy rumors, I'm pretty sure they would be all over this if they found out their interested.

I totally agree...why would he get rid of T.O and bring in Vick...at this point in time Vick would bring more bad energy, with the media and PETA etc than T.O

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Vick in Dallas? i can dig it.
pimp.gif

Vick > Romo. Vick is a G on the gridiron, Romo is a pansy.

your logic is as pathetic as your arguement and are people really questioning the strength of the NFC east in 2004? Eagles %#%# on everyone and it was neverclose.

Here is my conclusion from about two years ago when this all started going down.

Back then I figured Vick would get out in 2010, and we would get him because Jerry desperately
wants to play in the 2011 Super Bowl since we are hosting it here in Dallas.
But now that he is out a year earlier, I just dont see Jerry getting him,
UNLESS Jerry starts having those, "Damn why did I pass on Randy Moss" guilt trips,
which he has quite a bit because he still brings it up time to time.
And then we can officially get our credit/debit cards ready to order those No.7 jerseys in home white/blue.
Jerry Jones the salesman/marketing professional will love that.

nerd.gif
... what will follow ... goodell will reinstate mike vick ... vick will then sign a minimum contract with the Dallas Cowboys ... dont shoot the messenger, just letting you guys know ... only way it wont happen is if some other team shoots in this week and offers him over the minimum ... im hearing that no one is offering over the minimum and jerry believes he can fill a wide receiver spot with mike vick (i understand how ludacris it sounds) ...

mike vick will be reinstated though, thats a certainty at this point ...

Why do u guys listen to this garbage? This dude knows nothing... Mike Vick isn't a reciever buddy. And u have no "inside info".... Ducktales

Originally Posted by jumpman23000

Originally Posted by MrDills

Saying he's better than Romo is insanely stupid. This won't happen I think Jerry might chill with the high profile players for a min. seeing how they have worked out the past two seasons. I'll kill myself if it does though.
Not really he has taken a team to the NFC Championship... With way less of a team than what romo has had

It's a team game. Trent Dilfer won a super bowl, gotta be better that Dan Marino.

As usual you sound stupid. Ravens had the #1 D that year. Vick > Romo as far as winning goes. No denying that. Romo can't even win in december.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

nerd.gif
... what will follow ... goodell will reinstate mike vick ... vick will then sign a minimum contract with the Dallas Cowboys ... dont shoot the messenger, just letting you guys know ... only way it wont happen is if some other team shoots in this week and offers him over the minimum ... im hearing that no one is offering over the minimum and jerry believes he can fill a wide receiver spot with mike vick (i understand how ludacris it sounds) ...

mike vick will be reinstated though, thats a certainty at this point ...

Why do u guys listen to this garbage? This dude knows nothing... Mike Vick isn't a reciever buddy. And u have no "inside info".... Ducktales
i know i know, youre right ...

hmmm
if this is true...it's only a matter of time....starting qb...............vick>romo

laugh.gif
People honestly believe dude is coming right back to the gridiron and gonna be starting games at QB in no time... He's 2 years removed from any kindof competitive football, he didn't read defenses or throw the football at an elite level BEFORE he missed two years, and he's gotta be inching up on30, meaning that athleticism is gonna start dropping back to earth soon even more than it probably already has after missing two full seasons...

Playing quarterback in the NFL is hard enough as it is. Taking two seasons away from football when you weren't even a great passing quarterback to beginwith just ain't gonna be easy... Anybody counting on or betting on this guy startig games in 2009 is ******ed IMO... Maybe 2010, but even that feels like areal stretch to me...

And he's not better than Tony Romo at this point. Not by a long shot...

Vick is my dude. I'll just be happy once he's playing again.

One thing is for sure though.

He WILL eventually get a shot at being a qb again.

Not saying with the Boys (if this news is even true).

But he'll definitely be under center again before it's all said and done I think.

i know it sounds crazy at first but it makes perfect sense when you think about it ... he doesnt have to be a quarterback on the cowboys he can run the wildcatand slash and dash like kordell used to ... im not saying he will necessarily be a wide receiver and succeed but here and there he can make a difference andkind of blend in ...

i know it sounds crazy at first but it makes perfect sense when you think about it ... he doesnt have to be a quarterback on the cowboys he can run the wildcat and slash and dash like kordell used to ... im not saying he will necessarily be a wide receiver and succeed but here and there he can make a difference and kind of blend in ...
This, I could see...

He's gonna have a MAJOR adjustment period whether he's playing quarterback or not... But I can see him being very effective as a slasher, Wildcat,split out wide, put him all over the field type guy...

I just don't believe he's ever gonna be a legitimate starting quarterback in the NFL again... Much less in 2009 or even early in 2010...

Theres no way Vick is going to settle... he wants to be a starter again.
Maybe not right away... but Im pretty sure he isn't going to be someones shadow.

of course you would dead wrong, again. Vick and the falcons lost to the cowboys and romo in December and the whole point was you can't compare wins when it's not the same time period or looking at the whole team. Matt hasselback went to the super bowl and vick never did but you would be the first d rider to say vick is so much better. Try following football outside of madden and espn. Saying he's better than Romo is insanely stupid. This won't happen I think Jerry might chill with the high profile players for a min. seeing how they have worked out the past two seasons. I'll kill myself if it does though.
Not really he has taken a team to the NFC Championship... With way less of a team than what romo has had

It's a team game. Trent Dilfer won a super bowl, gotta be better that Dan Marino.

As usual you sound stupid. Ravens had the #1 D that year. Vick > Romo as far as winning goes. No denying that. Romo can't even win in december.

of course you would dead wrong, again. Vick and the falcons lost to the cowboys and romo in December and the whole point was you can't compare wins when it's not the same time period or looking at the whole team. Matt hasselback went to the super bowl and vick never did but you would be the first d rider to say vick is so much better. Try following football outside of madden and espn. Saying he's better than Romo is insanely stupid. This won't happen I think Jerry might chill with the high profile players for a min. seeing how they have worked out the past two seasons. I'll kill myself if it does though.

Glad you agree. *Oh he beat the Falcosn in december... oh ok.. so that makes him 2-13 in his career in december?

these falcon fans have one fluke season and get their chest all puffed out lmao ... whens the last time yall won a super bowl? o never ... whens the last timeyall beat us in the playoffs? o never ... whats yalls record against us forreal though? lolololololol matt ryan had 16 tds and 11 ints last year ... mark mywords everyone will be talking about the "sophmore jinx" with dude this year but reality is, he wasnt good as a freshman ... +%@* the falcons bum #!#squad ...

As bad as i want to see Vick suit up this season .. its at QB not no damn WR/KR/RB or any other position rather than QB

lets get it!

Got nothing to do with Falcons fans puffing their chests out and all that...

It's Mike Vick's sack leeches talkin out their @#%$@...

Jetpac, log out. Your insanely idiotic statements show you don't know anything about football and prove your a d rider for vick. Oh romo hasn't donethis and hasn't done that, like vick has ever been to a super bowl or that he's a proven winner. There are zero rings on this finger so he hasn'tproven anything. Comparing the numbers is comical because, frankly, they aren't even close.

well now its being reported he went to a strip club his first night out ... %$*% this thread, goodell not going for that **@$ dude will be suspended for 8games probably so who gives a **@$ if hes reinstated ... smh ... instead of having your homies take you to a strip club why not have them buy you a $#%!+%?some people just arent too smart ... smha

Back
Top Bottom